anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Just joined the 13s on Monday (13st 12lb) hoping to be in the 12s by the end of October!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome to the 13s - its been mighty quite in here. I am desperate to be into the 12s by mid October by my scales have been refusing to budge for the past few weeks.

All the best,
xxxx

Hello!!! Just got into the 13s by literally 0.6lbs so I do hope I get to stay here! I would love to be in the 12s by the end of November. Sooner would be great of course but not terribly realistic so I'm sticking with what's achievable.

Well done Bee. That's amazing.Roll on the 12s!

Yay - good to see more folks pushing on through to those 12s. psychologically, for me it will make such a difference to read 12 something on those scales- Bring it on and wishing you all the best and a speedy journey through the 13s.
xxxx

Not quite in the 13's but I should be in a couple of days, half a pound to go. I'm so excited it's ridiculous. Fingers crossed it's 12's by Xmas :)

Hi can I join please.....i was 14.1 just after Xmas. ...got my exante packs last week started Sunday at 13.11lbs. ......hubby doing it too....first 3 days hard but now day 5...had an egg on two nights but looking forward to sunday. Good luck everyone. ..how u all doing x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm working my way through the 13s now. I've been floating around 14 for a long time so it'll be nice to see a 12 at the start of my weight!

Very happy to be moving down a group into this one as I hit the 13's on the scale this morning - not been this weight since 2007 I don't think :)

Yaaaaay I'm here!!!! Hopefully not for too long as I want to be whizzing into the 12's (with you Katie of course LOL). :)

Hurray!!!!!!! We've both made it - well done......12's here we come :D xx

Well done Tracey that's fab :)

Confession time. I've had a god awful weekend. Felt like pants with cold and sore throat and generally exhausted and feeling sorry for myself = ate loads and loads of bad stuff (again!). Not very happy with myself at all. I'm really going to have to make a plan to keep busy this weekend as I don't want it to happen again. Staying well away from the scales, too scared to get on them :mad:
On a brighter note I've been to the gym this morning and bought myself some new clothes on the way home. All 16's and all fit ..... yaaaay.
Its given me a bit of a boost. Hope everyone is well :)

Well done to u both x

lost myself 4lb
week 1 - 9lb
week 2 - 4lb
week 3 - 3lb......weight 12.9
Well done Tracey, you're doing really well :)

Confession time. I've had a god awful weekend. Felt like pants with cold and sore throat and generally exhausted and feeling sorry for myself = ate loads and loads of bad stuff (again!). Not very happy with myself at all. I'm really going to have to make a plan to keep busy this weekend as I don't want it to happen again. Staying well away from the scales, too scared to get on them :mad:
On a brighter note I've been to the gym this morning and bought myself some new clothes on the way home. All 16's and all fit ..... yaaaay.
Its given me a bit of a boost. Hope everyone is well :)

Lol it's not really funny but I'd come on here to confess to a bad weekend of food and booze! I didn't have any excuse other than I wanted it - am also staying away from the scales. I think my failing was due to having the weekend off last week and knowing that I'm off plan this weekend for the two birthdays - though after this weekend I'm on plan 100% until I go away at the end of June.

On the plus side I just tried on my Next size 16 jeans on not expecting them to fit and they did!!!!! Am soooooo happy, I literally screamed lol.

Haha Katie that is funny. I feel so much better now. Thanks.
And great news about the 16 jeans. Well done. It feels great doesn't it. I wonder how long it will be before we can get into 14's :)
Have a fabulous Easter. The great thing is that even if we have some time off we know we can lose it again in no time. I can honestly say I do feel in control now thanks to Exante. It's probably the only diet I have ever stuck to (most of the time lol) xx

Back