anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Same here Roxi, before now on other diets when I've had a break then I just give up - I think having one of the meal packs each day really helps me.

Am actually looking forward to getting this weekend over with so that I just have one 60+ day run to get through.....until I get back from holiday and I'm back on it :D

Enjoy the sunshine :)

That's a very good point Katie. Maybe I should try some of the meal packs. I could always add a little bit of veg if I'm really hungry. What would you recommend? :) xx

Can I join? I just reached the 13st 13 lbs today at long last. I have been 100% the last 3 weeks but have mucked about with it for months. Weigh in is sat so hope to be 13.10 for then. I have been slow in loosing this time round so hoping this is my week to have a big whoosh :)

Can I join? I just reached the 13st 13 lbs today at long last. I have been 100% the last 3 weeks but have mucked about with it for months. Weigh in is sat so hope to be 13.10 for then. I have been slow in loosing this time round so hoping this is my week to have a big whoosh :)

Of course you can Weelanie. Welcome. I haven't done so well in the last few weeks so hopefully you can give me some inspiration and hints and tips lol :)

Oh not sure about hints. I have a paty to attend mid June and it's a school reunion my worst nightmare!!!! I like school but though I wasn't fat at school I was never a really skinny girl. Unfortunately, this time I am really fat so trying hard to get to 12st for then. Though hoping for high 11,s. Unfortunately, I am loosing rather slower than normal on this diet. I have lost around 1st 12lbs so far through every diet going including exante and I believe my body isn't liking this much so retaining every 1 lb but I am staying strong. I gave up fizzy juice and all caffeine 3 months ago and I have found it much easier this time in terms of ketosis flu. It has been a bit easier as a result though with 2 kids on holiday wanting all the treats I love so much has been tuff but I dread to think how bad I would feel if I didn't get to a less ridiculous weight before the party.

Awe sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. I hope it gets easier for you. Good results so far though. Just stick at it and I'm sure you will get there (says me who hasn't exactly been 100% lately!). I think I'm gonna find this weekend tough. It's so much easier when I'm at work ?

Argh epic failure - I've been off plan since last Wednesday and am back on it from tomorrow TS through to 19th June - I know I'm back in the (high end) 14's but am sticking in this group as I'll hopefully get a good first week loss and to move up a group would depress me.

Hope all's well with you all xx

Awe me too Katie. It was just too easy to give in this weekend and I certainly made the most of it. Back today though. Just deciding if I should have shepherds pie pack or try maple pancakes! I think I may try the meal packs this week and add a little veg or salad to try and get back into it. I'm not beating myself up as I've had a lovely weekend :) yes let's stay here as we will be back legitimately in no time at all xx

Lol we are a right pair, we both tend to blip together! From now on we will be so very good together - angelic even!

I've got to stick to this 100% now! I really have just wasted over 4 weeks by the time you count the gain and what I could have lost - stoopid I am :confused:

Im def in here illegally, I got on the scales and I was right in my estimation - hopefully the bulk of it will disappear in week one.

Stick with it Roxi and we will soon be back in the zone :D xx

Ah your brave, I'm far too scared to get on the scales. I'm trying so hard to get focused. Am sure we will be fine. Your right though, I'm so disappointed with myself over the last few weeks. Got some new products to try as I only like a couple. Only had a banana shake this morning so now having a choc orange bar (my two favourites). Going to have a small bowl of salad tonight and then try the pancakes. My plan is to add some salad or green veg some nights so maybe I have slipped into TA Plus. Would rather have a few more calories and stay on plan than cheat with something detrimental lol.
Hope your having a good day :) x

I agree that you're best having a few extra calories to get you through it rather than going off plan completely - you'll still have good losses.

I've been ok, stuck to it for two days up to now, took the dog for a three mile walk and then went to the gym for the first time in 15 months - had a great time there and have booked for an assessment there on Saturday - think I must be mad :)

I'm officially back in the 13's and back to my lowest weight, have stuck to it since Tuesday and have been doing daily weigh ins and as of this morning I'd lost 9.75lbs which I'm made up with :D

Went roller skating last night and was learning the turns and went straight on my right knee with all my weight full force - ouch! However I still did the 3 mile walk with the dog this morning so it's not that bad.

Have got the assessment at the gym tomorrow, my plan is to just find out which weight machines will be the best for me (tummy, thighs, bingo wings etc) as I'm walking 20+ miles a week so don't need to do the treadmill.

Tomorrow night I'm going to a roller disco with TH who posts in minimins, we met on here and live locally so we've been doing the skating lessons together - I'm going dressed as early 80's big hair, ribbon and heavy make up....oh dear lol but it should be great fun.

Hope it's going well for you xx

Hellooooo come on ladies and do some posting and let me know how you're getting on!

I'm still 100% TS (yippee and bloody amazing!) and have even been to the gym - have been weighing daily and am on day 6 and am so far 12.25 pounds down, am now weighing in at 13st 10lb which is the lowest I've been so am made up with that.

Hope it's going well for you xxxx

Hi Katie
sorry its been so long. I usually post from my mobile but the app doesn't seem to be working. I've been doing ok but have been having a meal in the evening i.e. Gammon ham and veg last night. Ham salad and a little cheese tonight but don't think I'm losing so may have to go back to TS. Certainly haven't been drinking nearly enough water either. I'm starting to train for the Race for Life 10k (walking probably) so not sure I can do that on TS. What do you think?
You sound like you are having lots of fun. Hope you enjoy the roller disco. That does sound like such good fun. Hope you are going to post a pic of you dressed up too.
Been working all weekend but hopefully things will be a bit quieter this week. You're doing amazingly well. You certainly sound very focussed again. Well done you, I need some of your motivation for sure, can you pass it on please? lol x

Hi glad to see you back and read that you're doing well on TS, have you been checking your weight to see whether you are losing? You may be and you just don't feel like you are.

I think you should be okay for the training for 10k especially if you're walking it - I've been walking 5-6k a day and last Monday did 13k and I've been doing this on TS, however it might be worth putting a general post out on the site just to check.

Roller disco was fab, loved it - didn't take any pics, there is a video of me skating but I can't find a way to post it on here.

Stick with the diet as best you can honey and the weight will be falling off you in no time xx

Awe thanks Katie. Am back to 13st 13lb but staying there! Haven't been to the gym as I worked a hell of a lot of overtime last week and the weekend. Back to gym tomorrow. I was trying to add something because my current workout burns 525 calories and I was planning on adding a little jog on the treadmill (god help it!) but I've only added salad and ham and don't appear to be in ketosis. Possibly the beet root??!! Anyhow, I have 4lb to lose for 3.5 stone so trying to focus on that and get back to 100% TS with lots of water ? I will keep you informed. You are amazing support. Thank you x

Awe thanks Katie. Am back to 13st 13lb but staying there! Haven't been to the gym as I worked a hell of a lot of overtime last week and the weekend. Back to gym tomorrow. I was trying to add something because my current workout burns 525 calories and I was planning on adding a little jog on the treadmill (god help it!) but I've only added salad and ham and don't appear to be in ketosis. Possibly the beet root??!! Anyhow, I have 4lb to lose for 3.5 stone so trying to focus on that and get back to 100% TS with lots of water ? I will keep you informed. You are amazing support. Thank you x

Hurray for the 13's - well done :D This is it now, me and you are NOT going to see the 14's again, it's downhill all the way for us now! I'm not sure re the beetroot and ketosis - how do you know you're not in it now, have you been testing? Does it not bother you not being in ketosis, do you not end up feeling hungry all the time?

I can't do WS and I really admire people who can, I'm an all or nothing kind of girl, I can happily do no food but if I do have some then I just eat.

Are we having a party for your 3.5 stone? I think we should - sparkling water no less :D Keep going! Xx

Hi Katie
went back to basics (TS) as the scales where stuck at 13 13 and with my effort at the gym yesterday they have finally moved to 13 11 yaaaaay. 2lb more for my 3.5 stone. This is keeping me motivated. Then I will concentrate on the 4 stone. I feel very motivated again thanks to you. You're right, we will never see the 14's again :D. Roll on the 12's and we can say that about the 13's LOL.
I was testing for Ketosis and there was no sign of it and was feeling hungry so think something I was having must have been stopping me going into it. Hopefully with going back to TS the hunger will stop and I will be able to stay on track.
Hope you're having a good week, you're doing amazingly well. :) x

Well done on your loss, next step is 13st 9lbs for single figures and you'll soon be there :D

It works both ways, you keep me motivated too! When I went off track last week I was more gutted about leaving you and moving back up a group than the weight gain lol.

As of this morning I was 13st 8.75lbs and as soon as I hit the 7lb mark (not bothered about the 1/4, 1/2 etc) I'm claiming that as I've lost 4 stone - watch this space :)

Also we are both so close to our over half way mark too!! Going to be non stop celebrating for us - stick with it xx

Awe Katie that is fantastic. I'm soooooo happy for you! Your are doing so well.
Targets I have lined up are 13st 9lb for 3.5 stone and half way, 13st 2lb for 4 stone and then into the 12's ......... we can do this .... we really can :D:D:D
Actually did laugh out loud reading that you where more upset about leaving me. I'm not going anywhere LOL. I dread not losing though as I'm scared you will be in the 12's and I will be miserable and still in the 13's so you keep me going.
Went to the gym this morning and did my normal workout but also added a teeny weeny run on the treadmill of one minute x3. A bit silly but I'm really chuffed with myself as I've never ever ran before. I'm trying to run a little so that I can run some of the 10k Race for Life.
I actually found myself looking forward to the summer this year and I normally dread it as I'm so uncomfortable. May even try and book a holiday. Who'd have thought I would be thinking of getting to 10 stone and wearing a bikini!!! :eek: x

Back