anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Yaaaaay keep going bride :)
All good here thanks Katie. 0.5lb to go for my 4 stone and 2.75 to get in those magical 12's. I've just ordered 50 raspberry and white chocolate bars do they should keep me going with my 50 banana shakes and 50 maple pancakes!!! LOL
Have the scale fairies been kind to you and started moving again? X

Ooh it's getting exciting now, all these goals so close! :D

Im now at 12-5, the scales were kind in the end so I lost three pound last week - getting there slowly but surely :)

Yaaaaay keep going bride :)
All good here thanks Katie. 0.5lb to go for my 4 stone and 2.75 to get in those magical 12's. I've just ordered 50 raspberry and white chocolate bars do they should keep me going with my 50 banana shakes and 50 maple pancakes!!! LOL
Have the scale fairies been kind to you and started moving again? X

Will do! Got my new packs and excited to try a few x

Omg! What you have achieved is amazing! Good luck with the 0.5lb for your 4st milestone...you'll be there in no time xx

Awe thanks bride. I still have a long way to go but trying to make the most of my positive mindset at the minute :)
Have a fab day xx

Well it looks like its lonely old me here....alone! Well I'm heading in the right direction 9 lbs to go to get to the next level!! Hopefully in the next few weeks ;-)

Exactly bride. You keep on going :) xx

Well, I keep coming back here! Currently 13st 7lb but hoping to be back in the 12s and then the 11s asap!!!!!

I'm here just but I'm here. Probably for the month of July but looking towards the 12s!

13st 3lb this morning. Getting there!

I'm still here too :). Been up & down this stone bracket for goodness knows how long. Lets all try to get into the 12s by next month with no return ticket :cross: x

So weigh in today & now at 13st 12lb. That's 13lb to get rid off by next month.

Trying to remember if I struggled with this stone bracket the last time I did a VLCD but can't remember. Definitely going to do it this month for sure :fyi: xx

I'm still here too :). Been up & down this stone bracket for goodness knows how long. Lets all try to get into the 12s by next month with no return ticket :cross: x

We will get there Susie, and it won't take long either!

Hello ladies. :)

I am joining you in the quest for the magical 12's. Once I get into the 12's I stop feeling obese and just feel overweight and not so self conscious lol so it is a number I want to get to as quickly as possible.

Good luck on your journey to the 12's everyone. xxxxx

Thank you bridezilla :) you too. xx

Well done Bob123! I knew it wouldnt take long before you were here

Quite a few of us here now. Roll on the 12s, we should fit into smaller clothes once there :D x

I'm here to sign in, restart day and I'm 13st 6lb......looking forward to shifting back down to the 12's ;)

Back