anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

I'm back too peeps. 13st 5.5lb Monday morning. Yikes!!! Back on TS 100% :) xx

Day one complete and done my first ever spin class, better see a loss tomorrow :)

Fingers crossed Katie. You did us proud ? x

Did my first day yesterday and lost 4lb which I'm made up with so am now 13-2 :)

Well done Katie you will be in the 12's n no time! 13st 9lbs this morning hoping this stone flies by

Thanks Heatwave, well done on your loss :)

I'm in the 12's as of this morning hurray! Weigh in today was 12st 13lb xx

Down to 13st 8.... 12 stones I am coming for ya. :D

Keep up the good work ladies. xx

Well done Katie and Roxi to getting back into the 12's xx

Well done to everyone else in the 13's. We'll all be joining the 12's team in no time!

I seem to be taking the scenic route! Hopefully see you there in a couple of weeks xx

Thanks Bride. It doesn't seem that long ago I was trying to get in the 15's. People are saying they don't recognise me now and it's such a boost. If I can do it all if you can. Well done and hang on in there, it really is worth it :) xx

I was 13st 6lb this morning. 7lb to go for the 12s. Unfortunately my weight is going up, not down - all my own fault!

13st 8lb today! Yippee!! Been looking at the calendar, and have 3 rocky weeks ahead, this weekend in particular, but then it's all pretty clear sailing til our holiday!! Sooooo... Would like to be on this board for 4 more weeks - I'm gonna put it out there - want to be in the 12s by weigh in on 18th August :) fingers crossed! Omg, the 12s! Just typing that made me feel happy! Will have to remember that whilst at various food events these next few weeks!!

Back