anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Hi sleek . How are you getting on? I'm 1.5 lbs away from finally getting into the 12's.....can't wait!!

Hey Bridezilla. You are doing so well. I was off plan for about 3 weeks and managed to maintain, more or less, until I had a buffet and gained a few pounds. I have restarted. I am now 13 st 6.0. Unlikely to reach 12s by end of September, but hopefully in a few weeks!

Hey Bridezilla. You are doing so well. I was off plan for about 3 weeks and managed to maintain, more or less, until I had a buffet and gained a few pounds. I have restarted. I am now 13 st 6.0. Unlikely to reach 12s by end of September, but hopefully in a few weeks!

Hi. I've been on off again. Really struggling staying on plan but giving it another go. One positive.....at least I can maintain.... x

Yay! 13st 10.2lb this morning. Want those 12s bad. :)

I'm 13st 3.8lbs, hopefully in 2 weeks I can be in the 12s. Hope any lurkers here are doing well!

hello 13s weighed in at 13st13lb today, so excited

Anyone still in here? I'm still in the 13s.

4.1lb until I am out and 12st 13.9lb haha so it will only be just!

Good luck to anyone lurking in here.

Once I hit the 12's I can relax I hope lol

Me too Honey! Seeing a new stone bracket can be very motivating and I always stop and give up in 13s and end up back at 14s!

Hey ye just slimming world Friday . bad day to join as it was halloween .I weighed in at 13 St 2 pounds .its the heaviest u have ever been even after having babies but .I have taken first step . my cholestoral Is high too but I will work hard and get there looking forward to support here too. !!

Goodbye 13s! Just - I definitely hope I stay out now. Weighed 12st 13.4lbs this morning! Good luck to anyone lurking here. :)

I'm half way there, 13st 7lb on Saturday, think it'll be another 2 weeks here, onwards and downwards!

Was hoping to have made more headway on getting out of this zone, but have another 5lbs to go, just a small loss this week slowing me down!

You will get there Trijian! Those 12s are calling :)

Back