ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

Jess, yes its weird isn't it? I don't know what it is, I know theres nothing in it, but its funny how I lose more when I don't have it.

Losing the fat suit, I feel very similar to you. This is only my second day on SS+ and I too feel very guilty. I am sooo full and I still have a hot chocolate to have :eek:.

I am just sitting here dreading eating coz I 'feel' like I've put weight on!! I don't know becasue I haven't weighed myself, but I just feel fatter. It is obviously psychological becasue all I've have over 2 days is a bit fish and chicken and 2 florets each of broccoli and cauliflower, but I am scared stiff already to get weighed on Wednesday lol

Its crazy cause what i am eating is the best option i possibly could eat!!! GGRRRR!!!!! bath and beds gonna have to work or im gonna raid the fridge!!

Cx

Dont know what to suggest really for you both denise and LTFS. I think thats why subconsciously I have stuck to 4 shakes then Im not 'cheating' as I think a meal would lead to more things. saying that I did have a meal on Sunday but didn enjoy it hence doing 4 shakes ever since.

maybe a CDC or someone else could help with some 'wise' words.

But the upside is that both of you only have to do it for tomorrow now as ou both get weighed Saturday so then you can revert back to 3 shakes or just do 4 and the milk.

sending you both hugs
xxx

HA jess! my cdc ? no way. Will ask CD ireland in dublin. the "boss" up there is really great. Seeing her on Saturday and will ask soooo many questions.

glad she is good my CDC wouldnt know either! thats why I come on here was thinking maybe KD or someone like that.

Am off to bed now sleep well see you in the morning
xxx

Hey Pam welcome and ta for adding the link its really good and I will definitely try some of the recipes. Good luck with your restart too.

Well I cant believe its friday already where has the week gone!
Only a quick one this morning as Ive got loads to do before work and school but just to say hope you all have a good day and will be back later
xxx

SS+ 1, DIET FAILING 0

Ladies, scales have shifted. Feeling much more positive for the coming week, was beginning to worry that the food was cause problems. Can confidently say that I have struggled getting back on track, but its working.

11st 9lbs.

Had my second day of SS+ yesterday (chicken and veg) and I don't like it. The guilt trip I feel when I eat is spoiling my food, I am not enjoying it at all. Wish it was Wednesday so I can go back to SS.

Mia you'll have to eat when you are off SS eventually.

Have some faith and relax into it. It will work

Well so far today had two lovely CD packs, vanilla latte (with Carte Noir Coffee) and a choc tetra, then had quorn and celery stirfry. Waiting until later for a hot choc mint.

Have debloated tremendously today, and really really looking forward to next Sat weigh in. Its going to be wonderful.

I only have 9lb to go until a BMI of 25. In 9lbs I will be healthy!

Just noticed this thread, as am on second week of SS+. Found it kicked started my weight loss. Had guilt initially then just relaxed like you say Lexie.

It's given me much more energy - have enrolled at the yoga centre again for yoga and pilates and doing x-trainer most nights. Nothing too intense, but enough to help with toning.

You are doing so well Lexie. Can't wait to be 11.5 stone. Just want to get into the 11's next. Am just about into some old 14 jeans now (bit tight, slight muffin top lol - hidden by baggy tops)

Am hoping they'll be lose soon with all this toning that I'm doing.

thats brilliant Lexie im so excited for you and pleased your totm has finally arrived.........

Im not going to be posting as much on here for 2 wks on this thread (have a read of my diary) as Im going up the steps, but will read it and see how you are all gettting on and will see you all on other threads, but I will be back with avengence when I'm back from hols to do SS+ to get me down to goal!

Would just like to also report though from Monday to today I have lost 2.4lbs which I'm really pleased about so anyone worried about differences of losses between ss and ss+ there isnt any really as I reckon I would have lost another 0.6 betwen now and Monday so that would have made it 3 for the week and I have relished a 4th shake and it has stopped me succumbing to a blip! Would definitely recommend it to anyone on ss and struggling but still wanting/needing quick weight loss

Cant wait to be back on here properly in 2 wks - am approaching 810 today with alot of trepidation and not looking forward to the scales in the morning

Love
Jess

xxx

Jess, I shall (wo)man the ship until your return. Unless I've got to BMI 25 in 2 weeks (9lbs in 2 weeks?) in which case I'm off to a 810 thread

Oh the excitement! The trepidation!

Watergirl - I would definitely say SS+ is a brilliant step for people struggling on SS. Its great for breaking you back into that way of eating and also taking the guilt out of it.

Thanks Jess. Agree about getting back to eating Lexie, as it has to be done at some point!

hi I'm back on ss+ as of today been on 810 and trying to stick to it but found it mad me pick more, it was also totm which probably didn't help.

Well today has been alright.

Coffee with choc tetra
Choc tetra
Quorn mince and Cabbage
Vanilla latte

Have decided just might live on vanilla latte, and choc tetra.

Back