Anyone remember me?!

Well done on some fabulous losses, i would love to see some food diaries too!

Yeah course, but dont know how exciting people will find it - ok I will use yesterday as an example! And Im not always great at keeping a great track of my healthy extras...
Breakfast - an apple!
Snack - a tangerine!
Lunch - chicken salad and 2 laughing cow extra light triangles and a muller light yogurt
Afternoon - a hi fi bar
Tea - A mince concoction which is - mince with passata chopped tomatos, onions, 2 melted laughin cow extra light triangles served with a handfull of rice
I dont drink hot drinks but drink lots or sugar free cordial at school and then diet coke at home
Will do todays later on xxx

Ok todays .....
Morning - hi- fi bar and an apple
Lunch - chicken salad, muller yogurt
Snack - half a slice of brown toast with choc spread (3 syns)
Tea - poached white fish (not sure what to have with it!) x

Friday
Alpen bar (got proper ones and not ligts by accident and didnt realise until later on in the day after Id eaten two!) - thought they were mighty chocolatey!
Lunch - mini ryvitas in salt and vinegar with extra light laughin cows and a muller greek yogurt
on way home - an apple
Tea - bacon, scrambled egg and tomatos
snack - alpen (non light)
Hows everyone else doing? xx

Hello! Got WI tomorrow........... so if anyones reading this then please wish me luck! x

rainbow said:
Hello! Got WI tomorrow........... so if anyones reading this then please wish me luck! x

Good luck. Fingers crossed for a loss!

Thanks Lorna, how is it going for you? I feel I should maybe set a christmas weightloss challenge x

Hi hun, thanks for posting diary of a red day. Good luck tomorrow. I've gone a bit off the rails at the moment, am going to do a week of fast forward this week and then decide between sw and ww, I prefer ww but my weight loss has really slowed again.
Let us know how you get on tomorrow and keep the food diaries coming x

It's been going terrible lol but I've found that setting a couple of targets have refocused me!

Glad to hear that a re focus and target has got you back on track. Do you two think that a target of 2 stone for christmas would be acheivable?
Ok today Lou Breaky (mid morning) bacon, scrambled egg, tomatos and fat free sasauge from the butcher. Lunch - ham and tomato (you kinda lay a piece of ham, then put some cherry tomatos on it, then roll it up, and some mini SW quiches, Tea - cooked chicken from Tesco with salad! Not had syns today as I went over yesterday and have had a couple of meals out!
Lou - why dya prefer ww? x

Possibly. There's 11 weigh ins till Christmas so it would mean losing 2.5lbs a week. So it depends on how your confidence is lol

Hiya, sounds yum. I prefer ww as.... You have more choice, don't need to plan as much (I became obsessive on sw) and learn portion sizes. Has a brilliant iPhone app and meetings are much better than sw.

The negatives... Have stopped losing weight, possibly not making best choices.. Eg I could have a ww yogurt or biscuit for same point value.. Ill choose biscuit 9 times outta 10!

Am inspired by your red days x

I was the same last time with SW, say I could have the syns in a sauce to jazz my meal up, or I could have a curly wurly Id choose the curly wurly everytime.
Yeah I think I can do it Lorna... here goes.....
Back from WI and Ive lost 3.5lb this week - yay! x
Todays diary
breakfast - apple
lunch - chicken salad and mini quiches
tea (a chinese take away!!!!!)
snacks - 2 hi fi bars! x

Fab loss hun, well done.

I think I must be really greedy as I'd get really hungry only having an apple to last me till lunch, I normally have porridge, then an apple, cereal bar etc before lunch, eek x

Thanks lol - onwards and downwards x

Been out for tea - not too bad... but certainly no angel! x

well done so far :)

Lost 1.5lb this week - which Im OK with as it was time of the month and we had something like 4 nights out plus a trip to the countries largest travelling fair! - where I partook in eating all the treats of the fair! It may catch up with me this week though as we have again, had some nights out - last nights being one of many bottles of wine! How about you chick? what did you decide to do regarding switching or sticking? x

Back