ANYONE STARTING CD 2MORROW???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by no pain no gain!, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

Hey there. Im Saira, fulltime mum to my 17 month old daughter, new to cd and starting 2morrow. Between falling pregnant and now Ive managed to put on 2st 7lbs that i desperatley need to get rid of.
    Its taken me a long time to take this step and I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there whos also startin 2morrow as I think having some buddies will make this journey easier :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi,
    im not starting tomorrow, im on day 9 now but just want to say good luck!
    ( the first few days are hard but it gets easier!!) and i lost 11lb in my first week :)

4. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Just wanted to wish you luck! and to say check out the inspiration slide show above on the blue tabs if you haven't already done so...it is amazing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.