Anyone tried the new flavours?

I got fed-up waiting for Rowlands to stock the new shakes so I ordered some off their internet site.

I've tried the Forest Fruits which is delicious, really fruity and the Cookies & Cream which tastes (what can I say) - like cream! I made some instant coffee and added it to the shake just to perk it up a bit and then topped it up with ice.

Has anyone tried the Chocolate Orange or Mint. I don't really like the normal chocolate CS shake so I am a bit reluctant to buy these yet until they get in the shops and I can try a single sachet.

I started this diet latd thursday, with a starter pack which did not have any of those flavours in, I will look out for them this week and let you know. I was doing Cambridge diet and choc mint was my favorit

Unforunately you won't find them in the shops yet because they are having problems shipping them over from Australia (so I'm told) - you can only buy them from Rowlands on the internet.

I understand they are to bring out a mixed box with the new flavours in (eventually) and we are getting 2 new bars; cafe latte (definitely) and mango (I think).

There are also suppose to be some snack bars.

Bibiana what CS shakes do you like the best? I like the vanilla & the cafe latte which are suppose to be the least popular (chocolate & strawberry are the top sellers) - perhaps I just have strange taste buds!

So far I have liked them all. I had Chocolate,strawbery, caramel, caffe late ,banana and vanila. My favourite so far Choc,banana & caffe late.I had the beef soup for lunch today it was OK but I do not think I will be buying many of the soups I am not big fun. I had berry fudge bar I used 1/2 of it as my snack with cup of tea and cut in to small peices that satisfied my afternoon cravings :).I will definatelly try the new products. I am going for my weigh in thursday evenning at my local Pharmacy. I have a coleague at work and her local Rowlands already got the product in stock I was talking to her about it today. So I might be lucky :)

I tried the caramel one today - thought that was lovely. I find they are much nicer than CD shakes. Almost yum!

I did CD probably over 20 years ago when it first came on the market. I remember having a big cannister of banana shake and another of chicken soup - I didn't last long because they were awful back then I'm sure they must have improved but I too love the CS shakes. I've tried the Dietimeal shakes (the forum is linked to this one) because they are alot cheaper but I really don't like the taste of these either.

Thanks Bibiana for your message - I have lost all my weight doing CS and can't believe I have been doing it for 6 months. I would say it's the longest I've ever been on a diet but I seem to have been on a diet the whole of my life (ah).

CS has re-educated me though - we had 2 weeks abroad all-inclusive and I just cut out the carbs, drank loads of water and ate every 3 hours and didn't put on an ounce. Now I've worked out how many carbs my body will take I'm sure I will be in more control in the future when I finally get to the size I want to be. My ultimate goal is to fit into 3 suits I have for work and I'm almost there - yippee

Hope your chemist has the new stuff in - let us all know how you get on on Thursday.

Oh was bit disapointed no new flavoured shakes just yet. The lady in rowlands pharmacy said thou that they have big promotion going on in mid september in shops (for the new products)so they must have the product for that and that is only about 2 weeks away.I like them all so till than I just stick with it

Thats a shame - I'm going to order on the Internet again next week when my supplies run out. I'm hoping they might have the new bars available because I find the bars so convenient when I'm out at lunch time (and my son wants a MacDonalds).

If you order before 2pm normally about 2 days i.e. order on the Thursday - goodies arrive on the Saturday. You need to order over £75 worth to get free delivery.

Back