Apple approved the slimming world app!!!!

slimming world app

Does anyone know whether slimming world will be bringing an android app like weight watchers has ?

Gemma if you have an iPhone you can go into the subsection you are interested In and 'pull/scroll' down the page and a search box appears at the top x

And it's here :)

Just click on the app store, updates and update the taste of slimming world.

It then asks you to log in and then you can search for synned and free foods or keep a food diary.

It doesn't do healthy extras though :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
you do realise theres already 2 other threads about this ;)

Yes but I noticed they were both started after this one and I was already subscribed here :)

No doubt there'll be a merge at some point!

Thanks for heads up! Now I challenge anyone to find Asda smart price 85g sage and onion stuffing. Because I cannot?!? Couldn't get it on online syns either last week :(

Bunnylush said:
Thanks for heads up! Now I challenge anyone to find Asda smart price 85g sage and onion stuffing. Because I cannot?!? Couldn't get it on online syns either last week :(

Nope. I can't find it either!

Bunnylush said:

Would it be the normal 1 syn per 20g? I bought it for my Christmas soup lol so if u find out let me know!!

Would it be the normal 1 syn per 20g? I bought it for my Christmas soup lol so if u find out let me know!!

Yeah its 1 syn per 20 calories.
Ive just had Xmas soup with Tesco stuffing mix in. The Tesco one lists the values per 100g/part of a pack cooked weight though.

I orked it out and an 85g dried weight box of Tesco stuffing had 20 syns in it so I made 20 balls at 1 syn each.

ermintrude said:
Yeah its 1 syn per 20 calories.
Ive just had Xmas soup with Tesco stuffing mix in. The Tesco one lists the values per 100g/part of a pack cooked weight though.

I orked it out and an 85g dried weight box of Tesco stuffing had 20 syns in it so I made 20 balls at 1 syn each.

Thanks ,least I know now, I preferred 5.5 lol x

Back