• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Aqua Ban??

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
As some of you will know, my weight gain was down (mainly) to taking hormones to kick start my lady cycle (it had practically stopped).

When I did get star weeks, I was always overly bloated, but put this down to the fact they were so sporadic.

However, since they became regular I still suffer from bloated water retention. Does Aqua Ban work? Does it have any negative impact on SW diet? I wanted to try it but not sure?

Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BaysideJ

Starting over
S: 18st11lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 0st8lb(3.04%)
our consultant recommended celery for helping to stop water retention. SW friendly too:)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
I haven't taken Aqua Ban for a while now, but when I did use it - it worked very well indeed, I used to camp outside the 'Loo' door, and I never had any side effects with it, so I would reccommend it.

Although if you are on prescriptive medication's I advise that you clear it with your GP first just to be on the safe side. X

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I haven't used Aqua Ban, but during the hot weather I really retained water big styleee. I took a herbal thingy called HRI water balance on recommendation from someone else. I only used it for a couple of days, until the hot weather ended, but the couple of days I did, I weed a lot! I did feel less bloated. But I was also drinking masses of water and green tea...so...results...er...inconclusive! LOL! Sorry, not masses of help that was it?

amythyst5961

Silver Member
S: 18st8lb C: 14st5.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 4st2.5lb(22.5%)
I have used Aqua ban and really find it takes away the bloating. Agree with the other posts that drinking green tea def helps - With a little slice of lemon / or dah of lemon juice its lovely once you get used to it.

L xx