Aqua Ban??

I will succeed!!!
As some of you will know, my weight gain was down (mainly) to taking hormones to kick start my lady cycle (it had practically stopped).

When I did get star weeks, I was always overly bloated, but put this down to the fact they were so sporadic.

However, since they became regular I still suffer from bloated water retention. Does Aqua Ban work? Does it have any negative impact on SW diet? I wanted to try it but not sure?

Thanks xx

I haven't taken Aqua Ban for a while now, but when I did use it - it worked very well indeed, I used to camp outside the 'Loo' door, and I never had any side effects with it, so I would reccommend it.

Although if you are on prescriptive medication's I advise that you clear it with your GP first just to be on the safe side. X

I haven't used Aqua Ban, but during the hot weather I really retained water big styleee. I took a herbal thingy called HRI water balance on recommendation from someone else. I only used it for a couple of days, until the hot weather ended, but the couple of days I did, I weed a lot! I did feel less bloated. But I was also drinking masses of water and green tea...so...results...er...inconclusive! LOL! Sorry, not masses of help that was it?

I have used Aqua ban and really find it takes away the bloating. Agree with the other posts that drinking green tea def helps - With a little slice of lemon / or dah of lemon juice its lovely once you get used to it.

L xx

Back