Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

are my chemist wrong??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Trish Mc, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I went for my 8th weigh in this morning (lost 51bs....ahem....) and advised the lady I wanted to start re-feed tomorrow as I am going on hol on 20th Sep. I said I had read the leaflet they gave me and was well clued up on what I could have and also have been following some of the re-feeds on this site (i.e. Julzie...thanks for that) and some others from previous months. So she said I had to have 2 mainenance shakes every day with just a small meal in the evening for 7 days? I said I didn't think that was right and she more or less insinuated I was telling her, her job. She wanted to sell me 2 units of maintenance products which I don't think I need?? This isn't right for a week is it? Not according to my leaflet and Mini Mins 7 day plan?
    Confused...........can you help?

Luv Trish
    xx

Last edited: 8 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    test

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    She is talking out of her bum x

6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  7. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi Trish - i think u know more than the chemist does - also u should get your maintenance products for free the first week so u can try them all out and see what ones u like?

GOOD LUCK BABE

and posting here deffo helps
    xoxox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.