are my chemist wrong??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Trish Mc, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I went for my 8th weigh in this morning (lost 51bs....ahem....) and advised the lady I wanted to start re-feed tomorrow as I am going on hol on 20th Sep. I said I had read the leaflet they gave me and was well clued up on what I could have and also have been following some of the re-feeds on this site (i.e. Julzie...thanks for that) and some others from previous months. So she said I had to have 2 mainenance shakes every day with just a small meal in the evening for 7 days? I said I didn't think that was right and she more or less insinuated I was telling her, her job. She wanted to sell me 2 units of maintenance products which I don't think I need?? This isn't right for a week is it? Not according to my leaflet and Mini Mins 7 day plan?
    Confused...........can you help?

Luv Trish
    xx

Last edited: 8 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trish Mc

Trish Mc Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    test

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    She is talking out of her bum x

6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  7. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi Trish - i think u know more than the chemist does - also u should get your maintenance products for free the first week so u can try them all out and see what ones u like?

GOOD LUCK BABE

and posting here deffo helps
    xoxox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.