Aspartame?

redscarlet

I can do this
Hi all I have previously lost a lot of weight on CD. Crazily put it all back on, long story. Anyway my daughter gets married in September so long enough time to lose 4st. Don't want to be the fat one in the photos. I like the idea of this vlcd because no counsellor etc, but the big one no one has mentioned (that I have seen anyway), is there is none of the dreaded aspartame in it. Does anyone know what artificial sweetner is in it I'm assuming there is some?? Can't wait to get started :0))

redscarlet said:
Hi all I have previously lost a lot of weight on CD. Crazily put it all back on, long story. Anyway my daughter gets married in September so long enough time to lose 4st. Don't want to be the fat one in the photos. I like the idea of this vlcd because no counsellor etc, but the big one no one has mentioned (that I have seen anyway), is there is none of the dreaded aspartame in it. Does anyone know what artificial sweetner is in it I'm assuming there is some?? Can't wait to get started :0))

After reading some of the threads it seems peeps are sweetening the shakes themselves. Are the shakes bland without sweetening. Really want to do this but wonder how different the shakes are to CD? Would be grateful for anyones opinion who is on this diet, please,

There's no real answer to this to be honest. It's like people sweetening tea/coffee some do - some don't it's down to taste. I sweeten my vanilla shake when I put coffee in it because I like sweet coffee but don't put any in my choc shakes. I wouldnt describe them as bland

Opinions differ on every aspect of this diet to be honest the only way you'll know is to give it a go

Loads of people have changed from CD and most seem to prefer Exante

Starlight said:
There's no real answer to this to be honest. It's like people sweetening tea/coffee some do - some don't it's down to taste. I sweeten my vanilla shake when I put coffee in it because I like sweet coffee but don't put any in my choc shakes. I wouldnt describe them as bland

Opinions differ on every aspect of this diet to be honest the only way you'll know is to give it a go

Loads of people have changed from CD and most seem to prefer Exante

Thanks very much Starlight, will definitely give it a go. Just need to decide on a start date :0))

The only shake I sweeten is the chocolate if I have it hot and for that I use splenda coz it doesnt contain aspartame either.

I don't sweeten any of them, and think they are lush, especially the vanilla (it sort of reminds me of a McDonalds shake, but without all the cr*p in it and the artifical taste).

One of the things I noticed and told OH about when first having them was it was really nice they weren't overally sweet, especially artifically sweet, they are just nice the way they are.

BadgerPixie said:
I don't sweeten any of them, and think they are lush, especially the vanilla (it sort of reminds me of a McDonalds shake, but without all the cr*p in it and the artifical taste).

One of the things I noticed and told OH about when first having them was it was really nice they weren't overally sweet, especially artifically sweet, they are just nice the way they are.

I like the idea of the taste being like a McDonalds shake. Love vanilla flavour I used to add coffee to it, yum. I agree with others that CD is very very sweet, I think I will like these shakes a lot more. Need to get started now, have to wait until next pay day as I want to get the mixed packs, so I get some of everything.

Starlight said:
:thread_moved: to main Exante forum due to the McD comparisons

Apologies if I did something wrong, am guessing it was the mention of food other than the diet? Only been here a short while, not sure of my way round this bit of the site. Use my mobile most of the time and the app isn't as big as going on the main site. Took me ages to find this thread. Apologies again I hope I haven't upset anyone. Am looking forward to starting the diet soon.

Back