Athena's Diary

I have no clue about carb cycling, for the cc do you just follow what mfp tells you?

Yes pretty much depending on what you want to lose xXxX add me on there I'm lvllm x

Hi, if you want something sweet o Atkins you can make chocolate using cocoa powder, coconut oil and sweetner, just melt the oil add the cocoa and sweetner and any flavouring you want, my favourite is almond, then pop in the freezer til it goes hard . Yum

Thanks Sammy, I can't find you in the search Vicky :/ my user name is athenagold. Been looking at other eating plans, so much conflicting advice out there my head is spinning! I've had a look into carb cycling and still not sure what to do, but everything I've read tells me not to do atkins, gah I don't know.

B - Scrambled egg with butter and mushrooms
L - Corned beef slices, mixed leaf salad, cucumber and mayo
D - Burgers with creamy garlic sauce, mixed leaf salad and cucumber
S - 2 x tinned hotdogs (only thing to eat at my sil)

Have mailed you on mfp but can't click on you to add as friend x

Added you now :) just changed my macros on there to keep better track of everything

Menu sounds divine!

Thanks, had a good day today, had a sneak at the scales and I was down 2lbs this morning! Now not sure if that was because I cut out cheese yesterday or if I've finally had a whoosh now totm has stopped haha. Took the kids to the beach today with my mum but was able to stay on plan :)

L - Co-op sweet and crunchy salad pot with chicken pieces and guacomole
D - Chicken salad again (only friendly thing on the menu) with mayo
S - Pepperami, 2 x corned beef slices

Hope you've all had a good one

Busy day today so kind of didn't eat for 8 hours in-between breakfast and dinner, though having a late extra meal when my partner gets in so will still have 3 meals to even it out!

B - Pork chop, mushrooms, mixed leaf salad and creamy garlic sauce (literally only atkins friendly thing in the house)
L - None
D - Corned beef, mixed leafs salad, cucumber and mayo
Extra meal - Chicken kebab with salad and mayo
S - Corned beef and mayo

Oh, I wish I lived near the sea, food sounds good.

Thanks, I don't live directly near it, still about hour and half drive but not too far away :)

Today's meals:

L - Corned beef, mixed leaf salad, cucumber, red pepper and mayo
D - Pork chop, red pepper, mushrooms, mixed leaf salad with creamy garlic sauce
S - Corned beef slices and mayo, 4 squares 85% cocoa chocolate

Busy day clearing out rooms in the house, especially my 5 year olds! Too many toys haha

Today's meals:

B - Scrambled eggs with butter and mushrooms
L - Corned beef and egg with mixed leaf salad, cucumber and mayo
D - Pork chop, red pepper, mixed leaf salad, cucumber and creamy garlic sauce
S - Pepperami with guacamole, corned beef with mayo and atkins brownie bar

Hope you are well x

Very good thank you Vicky, spent my day decorating and sanding walls etc at the house we plan to move into when it's finished so burnt a lot of calories I imagine!

B - Chipolatas, bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms with butter
L - Pork with sprouts and cauliflower
D - Mixed leaf salad, cucumber, red pepper, chicken and guacamole
S - Pepperami

B - Chipolatas, scrambled egg and mushrooms with butter
L - None, busy
D - Chicken, boiled egg, mixed leaf salad, cucumber and guacamole
S - 2 x pepperami, 6 squares 85% cocoa dark chocolate

Last edited:
Ok so technically I lost 2lbs this week for official weigh in but I had cheated and already checked earlier in the week so.. no movement on the scale since then but I have lost 4 inches this week :)

Wow that's great xx

Back