attack for 7 days, yay or nay?

Yum peas - have some for me then!
Yes i eat tomatoes. Ill have them with my salad. And i bought some shallots last night arent they better than normal onions??

Better in taste, definitely... (and size for this diet!)... but dunno if better in any other respect...?

im sure the book states about shallots :) and i want to make the bearnaise sauce for my steak :D

ok so how about frozen

cauliflower
broccli
pepper
leeks
cabbage
spinach

i could buy them seprate them mix them up myslelf?

i need a pack for steam veg and seprate pack for stir fry eg for variation! hmmmm will have to np in to tesco and look at the diff variations in the prepare bag's and ten make my own up!! lolz oh and mushrooms!! i luuurvvv mushrooms!!

ugh tarragon!! and egg yolks!

As a long term "healthy eater" dieter (ie saving calories for the things which count!), I've got out of preparing sauces... and I like tasting the caramelised on the outside meat... I always thought that was the "English" in me, prefer my food plain, but obviously not!!

mmm I love love mushrooms too. Think you might struggle to find frozen peppers and leeks??? not sure though! there is so much frozen veg now!

Yes if that works best for you. I buy fresh veg at the weekend, but always have some frozen in if caught out...

mm i must see what ive got frozen

can we have brusell sprouts?

i think we can have sprouts.. although why u would want to?... hmmm thought that was only a punishment food?

Im thinking of buying fresh, mixin it up and and freezing it?
do u think thats allowed? dont see why not...

I adore sprouts and always have... even as a child when I hated most other veg!

Absolutely Sona... that's exactly what I do with leftovers... or what I will do when, hopefully, my veggies come through that I'm growing!

oh i love love love sprouts. but according to my blood group (another different diet) i shouldnt eat them!
all veg is good apart from sweet potato. not that keen on runner beans either but will eat them.

I'm not overly keen on spinach (unless with nice sauce...). Cauli doesn't like me, but I eat it... Very green cabbage I'm not keen on, paler is good!

What's your blood group?

On my French dukan site, some are turning to Chrono Nutrition in an attempt to stabilise. Ever tried that? That's one I haven't!

Im o rh neg

Type O-People with type O blood fare best on intense physical exercise and animal proteins and less well on dairy products and grains, says Dr. D'Adamo. The leading reason for weight gain among Type O's is the gluten found in wheat products and, to a lesser extent, lentils, corn, kidney beans, and cabbage, Dr. D'Adamo explains. Ideal exercises for Type O's include aerobics, martial arts, contact sports, and running.

Interesting... as your twin, I of course am the same blood group...

I see your martial arts are listed... not surprising then that we both like eating a lot of protein!!

Believe it or not but I was thinking this morning, seeing my other half's weight loss compared to mine, that I need to revamp something... and next week, salmon is OFF... do you think I can? I'm now looking for other things cos I don't want to increase prawns, liver or eggs either, cos equally cholesterol problematic potentially... so I'm looking more at "turkey, rabbit, veal, mussels, ham, tofu" at the moment... (don't think I could eat rabbit - used to have one!). Mussels are dear unless on offer, and they're not. Turkey is as dry as a bone. I am going to be pretty miserable actually aren't I?! But I can do it...

Already I do two weekday lunches without salmon... and four dinners... so dinner is easy... now I need three different lunches...

Wish more people were posting menus!

Lol we are twinnies and yes my marital arts (Angelina eat your heart out!)

Can you get a joint of ham and boil it as to get rid of most of fat? nice big slices of ham with mustard (do you like mustard?)

Turkey would be nice with the dukan herb mayo. What about tuna? Cod? Haddock? sardines?

What does your OH have for lunches??

and what about my fav? chicken tikka? its yum. Dukan pizza? the mince pie that is on the recipe thread? chicken soup (obv not the weather for soup really).
I have lots of ideas lol

I'm already eating a chicken leg each day cos I love them (and they take ages to eat and play with so they're doubly good). My oatbran goes in muffins so can't use that again oh and I'm looking for PP so pizza not so good...

Mince recipe... now what was that? Already looking out for chicken/turkey breasts on offer (ugh so dry) to mince them! Begrudge mincing them if not on offer though - miss cheapskate here!

Our recipe thread is a mess! haaa! OK copied the beef luc recipe but ...

Back to the book... looking... for PP

seems to come back to eggs also...

oooh aspic eggs + things... like them... also quiches with things... 2 eggs for six little 'uns maybe for 3 days' extras... don't wanna get egg bound ;)

Lol we are twinnies and yes my marital arts (Angelina eat your heart out!)

Can you get a joint of ham and boil it as to get rid of most of fat? nice big slices of ham with mustard (do you like mustard?)

Turkey would be nice with the dukan herb mayo. What about tuna? Cod? Haddock? sardines?

What does your OH have for lunches??

I missed this post! duh! I have some ham, such as you describe it, frozen... but I'm kind of frozen on the French book's description of what ham is ok and what isn't!

You're good... will ponder on what you're suggesting.

OH is at home so he has his daily chicken, plus... usually prawns which he peels himself... or ham (he's always eaten "proper" ham on the bone!)... one day we have a burger (cooking one extra each in the evening...).

He eats less than me I reckon... but does no exercise! that's my excuse!

Back