August starter...

KT B

Hi Everyone

I started Exante TS on Sunday so I'm on day 3. Things seem to be going well but I haven't weighed myself yet. I'm trying to wait until day 7 to weigh myself having been a serial weigher in the past!!

I did LL in 2003 and lost 4.5 stones! I kept the weight off for 18 months but during that time met my (now) husband and thoroughly enjoyed the social life, eating out a lot! All that happiness didn't do my waistline any good though... I have done several VLCD diets since then and have also done healthy eating and excercise, basically I've tried the lot!

So here I am again :), Im feeling positive yet sad that I am in this situation again. I'm hoping that being on this site will keep me motivated and hopefully I can do the same for you

Katie

Welcome:)

I recently started Exante and have found lots of support here.

We can do this together!

Hello Katie, Good luck this time ;) you can do it!

Good luck Katie........I am sure you will do great :)

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning (i couldn't resist!) and have lost 5lbs!! Thats enough motivation to keep going if nothing else! Woo hoo :) :)

KT B said:
I had a sneaky weigh in this morning (i couldn't resist!) and have lost 5lbs!! Thats enough motivation to keep going if nothing else! Woo hoo :) :)

Great incentive Katie but naughty you for jumping on them scales, I can say that coz I don't weigh daily :rolleyes: :giggle: xx

Oh dear, I'm in trouble, promise to wait until weigh day (Sunday) till I do it again!! ;)

Another successful day though (although it could have gone drastically wrong)! I forgot to have my shake before work (I'm used to having brekkie when I get to work) so had to wait until 11 to start munching on my bar! I had sooo much water to keep me filled up! Had 2 shakes this evening though, one when I got home and one after my spinning class at the gym.

Tired now, might need an early night.

????

KT B said:
Oh dear, I'm in trouble, promise to wait until weigh day (Sunday) till I do it again!! ;)

Another successful day though (although it could have gone drastically wrong)! I forgot to have my shake before work (I'm used to having brekkie when I get to work) so had to wait until 11 to start munching on my bar! I had sooo much water to keep me filled up! Had 2 shakes this evening though, one when I got home and one after my spinning class at the gym.

Tired now, might need an early night.

????

Good girl ;)

Well done on getting through another day :D
Yep an early night sounds good xx

Glad to hear you are having such a great first week, fingers crossed that you have a great first WI too. Spinning sounds exciting! xx

Sounds like you have made a great start Katie- well done. Great start losses too. Onwards and downwards so they say xx

OMG how hard is day 5?!! I coped all day then got home and NEEDED something to eat!! It's a good job my hubby doesn't eat much (he's annoyingly a healthy weight and has no real weight issues) otherwise the fridge raid could have resulted in me eating food!!

I'm struggling tonight...

I WILL GET THROUGH THIS. I WILL GET THROUGH THIS

Hi everyone,
I have started my total solutions diet today. I have about 10 stones to lose and know it is going to be a long hard slog, but hopefully I will be able to succeed. Not feeling to bad at the moment just had one shake and a bar so far, so still one more shake to have this evening.

Thanks to Kat who made me aware of this diary as well.

Aw Katie. Hope your ok babe. Just think how great you'll feel in the morning when that's another 100% day under your belt xx

Aw Katie. Hope your ok babe. Just think how great you'll feel in the morning when that's another 100% day under your belt xx

Thanks Miss-G x

WI Week 1 and I lost 6lbs. I'm happy with that as I've never seen big losses like others.

Struggling with the 'blandness' of the diet but I'm hanging on in there.

KT B said:
WI Week 1 and I lost 6lbs. I'm happy with that as I've never seen big losses like others.

Struggling with the 'blandness' of the diet but I'm hanging on in there.

Woo hoo great loss :D xx

Day 9 and I have had some chicken.. Is that ok? I'm not hungry, I just needed a different taste in my mouth! Arrrrgh!! :(

KT B said:
Day 9 and I have had some chicken.. Is that ok? I'm not hungry, I just needed a different taste in my mouth! Arrrrgh!! :(

Chickens fine babe, don't worry xx

3lbs off this week. I'm pleased with that. I'm just a little down in the dumps today. Hubby just ate a massive baguette smothered in butter and cheese (drool), I could so easily crack at this point... I'm not going to though!

Back