Total Solution August starters?

Good luck everyone!
Im fasting this month so will b havin all my packs water etc this eve.
Reslly need to get rid if at least my weight by 14.09.11.
I need to & have to do this

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck willow and kay!

Well the strawberry shake has been drunk. Hmmm. They missed the strawberry out of that one!lol i have the shakes and bars pack, although i wonder what the soup is like. That strawberry one makes me think of coffee mate. I did make it up with more water as 250mls seemed rather little. So i upped it to 400 and it was still a bit thick, not hugely but it made 2 small glasses!

I think the shakes are better with a bit of extra water too. Also some people find the Exante shakes less sweet than other brands - if you add sweetener, you might find the flavour comes back to life a bit

V

Thank you!
I had the banana shake this morning and it does vaguely taste of banana but definately need a bit more water and a couple of ice cubes. Just had one of the bars for my lunch - hardly yummy but nice and chewy so at least I felt like I was eating something. Soup tonight so I'll let you know what that's like.
I just got the taster pack so I could see if it was worth missing out either the soups or shakes before I ordered a months supply! :)

I'd be interested to know actually as i thought the soup sounded vile but today i am craving savoury stuff and only have sweet :( was tempted to have half a stock cube in hot water perhaps to take the edge off. Can't wait for ketosis to kick in. 4 days max i hope!

Depending on wht u ate b4 hand it cud b earlier. Once ur in K it so much easier. I prefer the shakes... Just cnt tke the soups eeerrrggghhh
The bars r ok 4 a while 2... But wud defo recommend gettin sme tesco or asda bars 2... So u have a variety.

Or get the BL brkfst bar mmmm im avin 1 2nyt luvly juvly ? amazing wht makes ua smile ?

Hello everyone I just started exante today and hoping to join the journey with you all ;) I weighed in today at 12st 13 and hoping to loss 4 stone.

Hi Daisy :) Welcome aboard, and best of luck with the diet. I'm guessing you're quite tall to want to be under 9 stone? I'm aiming ultimately for 9.5-10 stone but no time soon. I'm just under 14 stone just now so looking to lose a similar amount as you,

V

Hi dreamer :) I'm 5/5 and just under 9 is the best weight for me. After 4 kids my weight has really gone up :( I am so determined !! Glad to be able to chat with others :)

I got that the wrong way round...I meant not super-tall. You're average/tall :) At least you have an excuse for putting on weight - you have kids to show for it! I just got down, and ate too much! You'll get there, we all will, determined too this time!

V

Daisyday said:
Hello everyone I just started exante today and hoping to join the journey with you all ;) I weighed in today at 12st 13 and hoping to loss 4 stone.

Ello flower! U weighed the same
As me then ;) i have about 3 1/2 to lose and i also started today :) welcome, here's to everyone in august's biggest loser club!

I was so tired today, that right after work I came home and fell asleep! I slept for about 3 hours and just woke up. Haha... so I'm awake at 11PM. Wonder if I will feel this way the next few days.

kay80 said:
Bring on tuesday day 2 of the august challenge :)

Yep! I discovered vanilla pack made hot with coffee yesterday. Heaven! ;)

txgardenia said:
I was so tired today, that right after work I came home and fell asleep! I slept for about 3 hours and just woke up. Haha... so I'm awake at 11PM. Wonder if I will feel this way the next few days.

Know that feeling! I slept like a log last night. Got up this morning, 4lbs lighter which has been a real boost for me. Slightly hungry today but in 2-3 days that should go hopefully ;)

Good luck for day 2 guys how you all feeling? Xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Not bad here. A bit like i could go back to bed but that's normal!lol kids are all still asleep, hubby knew i was knackered yesterday and did the housework for me bless him so i've not much to do today except chill. :) can't believe i am 4lbs down this morning. That was a pleasant shock! :D

Awww bella thats g8! Im fasting again 2dy i find it actually helps that i dnt av2 worry abt nibbling of getting out of TS.
So heres to day2 & may it b a good 1 :)

Hello all, I started TS yesterday, so far so good but feel I have loads to lose lol so trying not to think about it! I was doubtful about the soups and I didn't really like the Thai chicken one but the veg soup was okay - I think all the shakes taste the same lol although not had banana yet :) good luck to you all hope you get to target weight soon!

Back