August starters!

Wow - well done. All those bones poking through already!
You'll be there in no time.:)

well done

Hi Calliope - good to hear things are going so well for you. Well done! I did 2lbs the first week, 3.5 the second and it was 4lbs at WI on Tuesday. I'm really pleased with it. I've been blogging on here but not posting so much this last week or so (work is manic). I blogged yesterday about how I am beginning to recognise myself again - eyes look bigger, an actual jawline, a space between boobs and belly. And my stomach only looks 4 months preggers instead of 9!! :) It's so encouraging and keeps me going in the hard moments. My size 16s are quite comfortable now. Roll on the 14s! Have a great weekend everyone x

Well done! I didn't lose anything this week, at a loss to see why, my Ketostick was a decent pink colour so my LLC could see I was in ketosis. Anyhow, I'm sitting here with a big bottle of fizzy water, determined not to over-react and do something crazy. Looking at people's diaries, this 'sts' business often happens, s o i've just got to keep going, one day at a time. Hoping for a good loss this next week, and drop into another stone. Will check out your diary, Jules!

Bodies are strange things, calliope. I used to have a mega loss the next week if I had a tiny one or sts one week. Keep doing the programme as you are doing and it WILL come off, as you've seen from reading on here!

RealMe it's lovely hearing the excitement and enthusiasm in your post. LL is such an amazing journey!

Thanks both. I'm back on the forum, knowing the inspiration is here when things are getting tough. I am finding the weekends difficult. I have kept as busy as possible today but have been so very tired. The hours seemed to drag by and the last four, between 4 and 8, were agonising - even though I was doing the ironing. I don't seem to drink as much water at the weekends so I'm sure that won't be helping. I always used to eat when I was tired, anything to give me enough energy to get through the next task and of course that's a habit that I can't indulge in at the moment. But I'm here, almost at bedtime and still on the wagon. Thank goodness for Minimins and all of you posting - absolute lifesavers xx

Well Done Real.

Somedays it is a real slog to get through. but you did it!!
I too find I drink less on weekends - I get busy with stuff and forget, or I just drink coffee after coffee. Must work on that!!

Heres to another week - one that will put us closer to our goals, ay? :)

x

I'll drink to that BL - with a sparkling mineral water of course xx

Hello again, I lost 3lbs this week, making 24 in total, after 7 weeks. Am pleased with my loss, not spectacular amounts but it's totting up nicely, I have bought some new tops to stop me looking a baggy mess and some trousers I bought recently are now too big. I feel as though I'm going to succeed, that a 12/14 is not impossible, meant for other people and not me.
Hope everyone else is similarly optimistic! KOKO

Good to see an optimistic post Calli and well done on the 24lbs - nearly 2 stone! I think a few of us are feeling wobbly today - just been reading BL and RR posts in another thread and I'd already posted a blog about how low I feel today. I guess that's one of the strengths of the forum - we can usually find someone to lean on and offer support. I honestly think there's something in the air this week - loads of people at work and members of my family are also reporting having difficulties getting through the week. I wonder if there's a rogue planet line up or something?

Back