Autumn weight loss goals

Hi Kes

I think you are being better to just see what comes, putting unrealistic goals on ourselves is a big way that we set ourselves up to fail. You do look amazing as well.

I was pleasantly surprised this week to have managed to sts, I know it isn't a loss but with the weekend away and having to eat out a lot I am happy with it.

If you're expecting an increase a STS feels nearly as good as a loss :D

Hi Jaqui,
Glad you are feeling optimistic! Good luck for next week xxx

A STS the same for me this week, which I'm quite happy about. Not a brilliant week food and exercise wise so expecting to bite me next week (same boat Jacqui :p)

going to make sure I get the excerise in Jacqui so fingers crossed!!

Well my daily weigh ins are good. Walking well skipped Tuesday but the step neices & nephews (along with my brother & sister in law) were over for dinner so it was abit manic. The weather isn't looking too brilliant at the minute but I'm hoping it clears up by the time I get home.

Good luck for your weigh in!! :D

Eep last night not so good. Was at my weekly pub quiz and one of our team had been away so as is traditional she brought some food, which was a box of lindt chocolates. I'm hoping to get away with it though as according to my calorie counter I was below goal for that day and I managed to get my walk in.

Tonight another quiz but at this one they give you crisps and nuts. Will try and resist but trying to be good all day. However raining at the minute. Hope it stops so I can get out for a walk!!

1lb loss! Not as a good asI hoped but still pretty pleased :D

Yay us :D

Well after a horrendous week food wise last week I managed to get back on track on Saturday, and given that I was showing a 5lb gain at that point I am happy to say that it wasn't as bad as that and my official weigh in only showed a 2lb gain.
So moving on to another week in a positive mood hoping for a good result next time.

Sort of skipping well last week I suppose. Due to being away n wot n ot. Had a 1lb gain this morning which isn't too bad :D

Fingers crossed!!

A sts this week but haven't really been bothering with the exercise.

New trainers rubbed my heel raw and a cold with a cough (excuses, excuses I know but blah)

So back on track next week!!

Hey hon

STS is not bad, you know what you could have done differently which is the main thing, so pledge to have a good week.

I am not weighing in this week till friday, had the funeral yesterday for a friend so needed to give myself a few days of not really having to worry while I let my brain work through that.

Back