ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Awww bless hun! I kno the pain of working through... I always have a pasta pouch in my drawer for emergencies :) well done for sticking in dailies and still having yummy food ;) x

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah it was nice for sure. Had that bbq salmon Laura, do you work that out as 6pp too? Think it is. Not bad. Had ww fruit crumble got afters. Its nice but not worth 5pp I think! No weeklies used so far but feeling snacky :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I tried t fruit crumble too no wat u mean its nice bt duno how it is 5!! X

I dunno how its even 5... must be loaded with sugar or something. Its not very big and its only "ok" so I'm not fussed. Would prefer other things that are lower in PP to be honest!

Having quite a hungry day today!!

I dunno how its even 5... must be loaded with sugar or something. Its not very big and its only "ok" so I'm not fussed. Would prefer other things that are lower in PP to be honest!

Having quite a hungry day today!!

Yeah its crazy!! We shoulda had a bag of caramel nibbles or magic stars x

could make your own crumble for that, stewed apple, and a couple digestive crumbled on top hehe. How you today chickie

Thats what its like MrsLmc! Its so small it is like one biccie crumbled up n suger in the fruit.. yours is a much better idea n maybe 2pp? x

Definitely could make my own for less. I had some galaxy tonight for 5pp instead.
I'm straight today laura, I'd planned to use about 10 weeklies today so had a grand time lol. Think I'm gonna have shepherds pie tomorrow for dinner. Curry on saturday night - can't wait for that! How's everyone? X

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
How did you do your homemade wedges? :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I just get some small-medium potatoes (1pp per 50g raw weight). I peel em and cut em in quarters. Then I dry em off with a clean tea towel - squeeeeeze em in it! Put em in a wee bowl - tsp extra virgin olive oil (1pp) and toss them in it. Then I add some spicy seasoning :) I bang em in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200 (fan oven)... They are YUM!

azwethinkweiz said:
I just get some small-medium potatoes (1pp per 50g raw weight). I peel em and cut em in quarters. Then I dry em off with a clean tea towel - squeeeeeze em in it! Put em in a wee bowl - tsp extra virgin olive oil (1pp) and toss them in it. Then I add some spicy seasoning :) I bang em in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200 (fan oven)... They are YUM!

Ahhh sounds easy enough!

I remember having to par boil the SW chips! So that's much easier! Will give them a try over the weekend. Ta Hun x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:

Omg u don't even leav skin on yer wedges??? Lmao

Hehe... Nope! It gets peeled off too. You can blame my mum for that cuz she's always peeled the skin off and I'm just copying her :)

Sneaky weigh in is showing a gain :( how am I supposed to get rid of that in one day! Bad start to the year!

azwethinkweiz said:
Sneaky weigh in is showing a gain :( how am I supposed to get rid of that in one day! Bad start to the year!

It may just be a funny reading! Are u bloated or anything? You'll be fine tomorrow just stay on track today x

I was feeling heavy all week which is why I decided to weigh. I didn't use half my weeklies and been on plan better then I've been for ages so its just a bit annoying really - I keep going up and down the same couple pounds and starting to get bored of trying anymore.

Sarah I'd say that's down to your irregular eating.. With not eating til late in the day you're body was starved so in its defence would have stored what food it got out of fear of going a long time again without food.. And you've not used all your dailies some days this week too.. I wouldn't worry about it.. Once you're back on track and eating at regular intervals it'll be gone..
I had a sneaky WI this morning too.. Was doing so well not doing it all week.. Showing a half off.. I did have Eddies for dinner last night!!! And only a small amount of dailies (17) the day before. (It wasn't intentional. I didn't bring home my notebook and thought I'd eaten more.. And i was nicely full so assumed... )

Hope that sticks for tomorrow hon... Or maybe even more ;)
Yeah I had good intentions this week but the OH kept me hanging around one evening and then another I missed lunch! So probs my own fault. Just sick of losing and regaining this same weight all the time... And I'm on hols next week :(

Don't stress.. Just make sure to eat at regular intervals today.. Dont have a heavy dinner.. Drink at least 1.5ltrs water and i'm sure you'll see a loss.. :)

Its extra tough for you not hun as you're so close to target.. Come on.. you can do it :D

Last edited:
I tend to eat too much when I eat regularly so I'll try to keep it under control! Thanks hon... Sorry for stressing - just getting fed up.

Sarah try not to worry too much about the gain, I was showing a 2lb unexplained gain at the start of the week, its back down now though after I ate more pp's yesterday. Could it be that you aren't eating enough, especially as you usually always eat all your weeklies x

Back