B-2-B Challenge~Now Closed..

Curlz

Hiya Chucks!!
Hi im determined to get back on track starting tomorrow.
Does anyone fancy joining me on a Back to basics challenge?

The rules are simple
1.Eat 5 F or V a day.
2.Drink 1½ litres water a day.
3.Stay within your points.
4.Do at least ½hr exercise a day.

Each day we say how weve done and if you do all of the above you get a :checkmark green:
If you complete the whole week you get a virtual award like this- :winner:
Anyone want to join me???:) xx

me me me please
as long as my 25 min walk each day to work will count (cant do much more due to dodgy knees - but will be introducing some upper body and abs toning and weights

I'm up for that, i need to get in the habit of doing it, although i'll prob struggle with the 5 a day as i don't eat veg!

Sounds good I'm in, I'll struggle on the veg but give it my best shot.
Where do I sign! And can I count today? (cheeky)

Great thats 4 of us so far-not sure whether to do the challenge here or do a thread on the challenge board,what do you guys think?:confused:

The challenge will be starting tomorrow (soz hayley)this makes it fair to all.

Aaleigha thats fine 25 mins walk plus some abs work etc will bring it to ½hr.

I will wait to see if we have any more takers and then do a thread later this evening if thats ok.
Its purely motivational not a competition as such just something to help each other really :) xxx

count me in as well please

also tomorrow i have planned 1hrs of exercise does that mean i can miss out thursday?

Sorry, i just know this is going to get techinical lol
x

Hayley just because we have been good today - we are being penalised
oh well cant have it all I suppos:

Thanks for this Fuzzy
I think as we have to stay in our points then it is ww based and not a challenge that other diets can follow - so I think it should perhaps be in the ww section

can i join please, i'm sucking big time at losing weight at the mo and i have a 2 week hol to Greece in just under 16 weeks so need to get my backside in gear

Hayley just because we have been good today - we are being penalised
oh well cant have it all I suppos:

Thanks for this Fuzzy
I think as we have to stay in our points then it is ww based and not a challenge that other diets can follow - so I think it should perhaps be in the ww section
Ha ha take today as a practice day then guys!!yeh ok i agree we will keep it here xx

cant wait to start this might be just what I need - been good yesterday (no weigh in day treats) and so far today too and if this can keep me on track to next weigh in hopefully I will get what I deserve - a great loss
but even if I dont I know by doing all the right things and eating well I will feel healthier and that is all part of it :)

cant wait to start this might be just what I need - been good yesterday (no weigh in day treats) and so far today too and if this can keep me on track to next weigh in hopefully I will get what I deserve - a great loss
but even if I dont I know by doing all the right things and eating well I will feel healthier and that is all part of it :)
Here here hun,thanks for your support together we will battle the bulge!! xxx

Hi guys i will post the thread tomoz for the start of the challenge Ok...
im off to bed in a mo,so far we have fuzzyzella,ugg,nilo,aaleigha,cathy.lucysmommy+kirsty2012

you cant go to bed yet
you might be up there dreaming up forfeits for if we stumble along the path :):)
looking forward to the new thread tomorrow and again thanks :)

Can I join in? Just started WW on Monday, but doing it myself (have all the bumf from previous attempts!) and this'll be good extra motivation! :D

ha ha we will all have to stick to it then wont we like good likkle ww'rs!!!see you in the morning...
P.S.me thinks ive had too much rose!!! xxx

Back