Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Here to subscribe :)

hi lynne!!!!!!
and timna it was scary whats in our food bleughhhh

woke up today - last day of freedom before work and last day of being early twenties boooooooo

just had breakfast
another fry up but had toast instead of sausages

need to clean the kitchen today so will get to work on that in the next hour, then i think its time to do the other jigsaw haa

whats everyone doing today? xx

Hey Brittany !

Enjoy your last day off.
Wish I was twenty-five again!! To be honest , my late twenties were my best years ever!!

Happy cleaning!!
Whats your puzzle your gonna do?

X

Well last day of freedom didnt happen ive been called into work!!!!!! On my way now... got a makeshift uniform because mine is in the wash... I dont look brill lol

Ive been buying them wasgij jigsaws... they are hard to describe but the jigsaw isnt the pic... u have to work it out...

Well im hoping.my late twenties are as good aswell hehe

How are you today?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Booo to the work call. But it's a few extra pennies for jigsaws ?!;)

I'm just tidying up my bedroom - it's like a bombs gone off. I've got absolute 80's on singing me head off.
Need to do some ironing too , got a days work booked in for Fri .

I'm out for tea later with the girls , one of which is going back to Australia on Thursday . Will try very hard not to drink too much wine as I really need to give my liver a rest !!:rolleyes:

Hope work not too busy! X

Popping in to subscribe and to wish you a happy birthday! I'll be 27 this year so hoping my late 20's are kind to me!

Just drink wine kitty its the future!!!!!!
Hi ruby :)

Today has been the best day ever!!!!
I now have both jobs I applied for and got my 40 hours and cz im fully trained ill.always be asked to cover so ill always have shifts!!!! :)

Woooooo :) will have to weigh in at home now though so will have to book a holiday for class... I could go tomorrow but then I would have from sat till then...
Hows everyone??? Xx

Woop woop :party0049: to both jobs!!
Yay , your stayin in the 'Pool!! :D

Xx

Thanks all!!!!!

Oh yeah kitty I didn't think of that ... yup im staying yeayyyyyyy

Food for today: green

B) eggs, toast (heb) beans mushrooms and onions tomato sauce (2) brown sauce (1)
L) porridge (heb) honey (1) banana
D) quorn burgers (3) cheese (hea) mild curry savoury rice, mushrooms and onions tomato sauce (1) mayonnaise (2)

Syns: 10

Xx

So does that mean you have two job titles then ?

Yeyy, well done hunny xxx

Happy Birthday Stock Assistant !! :birthday: :bestwishes:

:party0019: Xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!!!!

25 TODAY!!!!

:candle1:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

Lots of Love and kisses xxxx

Back