Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Happy Saturday !

hope the weigh in went ok!? X

hey all :D i lost a pound... im good suppose its better than a gain but obviously wanted more on my first week back... but its my fault for bingeing.... ive done the same tonight BUT now all the crap has gone...
ive decided that im going to use my syns on things like nuts or yogurt just not chocolate or crisps!!!!!
ive also decided that im going to exercise at least 30 mins a day even if its just walking... but it has to be something!

work flew by today woop!!!

how is everyone? x

Hey luv.

A loss is a loss !! Even tho your week wasn't to plan you've made a little dent to your loss.
Glad work went quick. I'm just getting into my onesie and having a Wandy !

What you up to this weekend ? X

I'm ok thanks luv. Feeling really motivated to keep goin.
Me and my niece gonna hit the gym this week too ! And I'm goin bk to Zumba.
Ive got the grand national in 12 weeks and my mates wedding in 22 weeks. I just wanna keep going now - this year is mine!!!

Im gonna make soups and a veggie 'something' tomorrow ( chilli, stew or curry) do my washing and ironing and have a tidy round.

My wine was a 'gift' ;) from Everton!

Ooh ! - you sales shopping? Or looking for something in particular? X

i love "gifts" lol

well, at work i can wear more or less anything as long as its black... so i want to have a look around the charity shops and see if i can get any bargains or just go primarni...

this year is your year!!!!!!! you can do it!!!!!!!
and so can i!!!! i think lol x

Well done on the loss Brittany - like Kitty says its a dent in whats left to go so dont be hard on yourself.

Good luck with the shopping and the exercise hun x

Im ok thanks hun - been a bit bored today. Did some washing n cleaning, made a SB cake and thats about as exciting as my day got lol. Ive just said to Kathryn I need to get me a hobby x

i love "gifts" lol

well, at work i can wear more or less anything as long as its black... so i want to have a look around the charity shops and see if i can get any bargains or just go primarni...

this year is your year!!!!!!! you can do it!!!!!!!
and so can i!!!! i think lol x

WE WILL DO IT THIS YEAR!!! :D

Its so easy wearing black. When I worked in a pub it was a black dress code. So easy!
My mate got a lovely black tube skirt from asda for a fiver! It would mean you walking to your nearest one ( think of the free body magic!!)

I haven't saw anything in the sales - then again I have loads of stuff and I'm thinking "what's the point , I'm gonna lose weight so will need new clothes anyway!"

Have you looked on eBay ? X

Happy Sunday!

Have a nice shopping trip. Hope you get a bargain ! :D

x

hi all :)

i decided not to go shopping because ive realised i don't actually have any money hehe
so had myself some sw chips with eggs beans and mushrooms with tom sauce (1)
banana bread (5)

i having an issue with my hair.... its greasy allll the time!!!! its so annoying! i thought it was because my bed was near the radiator and but ive moved it and it still gets greasy really quick... and my scalp gets really dry so it looks like dandruff city :(

just got in the shower washed my hair, ive dried it and ITS GREASY so ive had to wash it again :( hopefully it will come out ok...

grrrr

hows everyone's day going? xx

could be that the shampoo/conditioner you're using is too heavy for your hair missy?

i get that with one type i use...but i use it sometimes as it's better treatment for my hair being coloured etc. so annoying tho :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

could be that the shampoo/conditioner you're using is too heavy for your hair missy?

i get that with one type i use...but i use it sometimes as it's better treatment for my hair being coloured etc. so annoying tho :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it might be the conditioner from body shop.... I washed it again and just slightly sprayed some leave in conditioner and it was fine :)

Need some head and shoulders but its so darn expensive lol x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think it might be the conditioner from body shop.... I washed it again and just slightly sprayed some leave in conditioner and it was fine :)

Need some head and shoulders but its so darn expensive lol x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Try home and bargains for head and shoulders x

Food for today.... extra easy :)

B + L) sw chips, beans, eggs, mushrooms and tomato sauce (1)
S)banana bread (5)
D) rice noodles, stirfry, soy sauce, peanut butter (4) tomato sauce (1)
S) bread (heb) cheese (hea) tabasco

Syns: 11 syns...

Back on trackkkkkk!!!! Stood in the queue in asda and couldn't stop staring at the kinder buenos but I was strong :)

Nice chilled night tonight :) c

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Brittany - I use Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner, as its the only one that doesnt strip the natural oils from the hair leaving it greasy.

Well done bypassing the Buenos :p

At the mo... even home bargains is expensive but thanks acc :) but at the end of the month ill be there :)

I love the smell.of aussie shampoo :)

Massive spot on my.chin.... seriously it has a face....!!!!

Hehe

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back