Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Hi love, well done on the loss a pound is a pound :) well done for staying away from the Kinders I've just stared at willy wonka bars in the shop but bought David a twix and I got a diet coke!

My hair gets greasy soooo quick to it's a nuisance dry shampoo is the best thing that ever happened to me. I literally stand in the shower for about 15 mins to wash my conditioner out and hope for the best. Nothing worse then when it drys greasy!

Hope your having a nice night! Xx

My hair gets greasy quickly too- soo annoying!! I love dry shampoo as well, although have to get the brunette ones as the others look white on my hair! Both aussie and head and shoulders are £3 at superdrug though :)

Well done on resisting the kinder buenos :) I was very proud of myself the other day for completely ignoring the 16p malteser reindeers at tesco. I bought a load the other week when they were 32p but then ate most of them on Monday/Tuesday :S

Hey lovely :)
I use the body shop rainforest shampoo/conditioner too & I had the greasy problem at first too.

To sort it out: use a lot less, add water and lather it in your hands before you put it in your hair.

Because their hair stuff isn't full of crap it doesn't lather as well making people use too much.

Now I've sussed it out its my favourite shampoo & cruelty free too :)

(Sorry for the essay lol) x

Hey all thanks all for the advice :)

The body shop rainforest is what I use aswell so ill do that with the whole lathering :)

Back at work today still loving it lol....
BUT ive just ate a double decker from the vending machine ooooops (12.5 syns)

So im over my syns today but ill pull it back tomo and wed...

Back to weigh in on thurs so hopefully ill still get a loss even tho im missing two days...

spot is still unbelievably huge and going to be on the shop floor for 2.5hours... so many people are going see it!!!! Arghhhh

Hows everyone doing?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Booooo to the spot! I use sudocrem too. I also use a witch stick too.

I can't remember the last time I had a double decker!! They r nice. What else have you had to take you over your syns, bet it was worth it tho !

Cant help with the shampoo situ as I don't use body shop stuff - I've got a thing with smells!!

Glad you still enjoying your job! :D
X

Hey all... yeah I had about 17 syns yday so will have low today.. only had 3 so far today so will be good.
Going to my friends tonight for tea shes running a marathon in may so shes eating healthy so im not worried :)

Ive been so busy this morning I havent had time to stop... Ive been on the shop floor today but because know I can sort stock they keep asking me to do favours... I cant say no yet cz im new ha

Hows everyone??

Xx

Ps: spot is now scab which wants to spread across my chin... people arent guna want me to give them.beauty advice lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If the scab is spreading be careful it's not impetigo
I got it from the icky people at uni last year & it is horrendous :(

Evening Brittany - just be careful saying yes all the time. Its good to help people but the more you do the more they will put onto your good nature

Hope WI goes well for you on Thurs stick with it x

Hi Hun, booo to the evil spot :( good luck on Thursday don't be disheartened if you don't get a loss you've had a shirt week. Keep your fingers crossed. Keep them crossed for me tonight too please lol xx

Hi Brittany fingers crossed for your weigh in on Thursday :) . I tend to follow a pattern of, good week, bad week and then sts :p . Eventually my graph goes downwards :D ! Been reading your new diary, don't worry your in it for the long haul, you will succeed ! Best of luck.

Kay xx

Back