Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Oh I love the aquatic centre and love zumba with sandy .Have you tried the aqua running? hard work you really feel it .

Haha hate it when that happens. Always with phones as well ppl in the apple store just look at me as if I'm an idiot every time I go in
There! X

Oh I love the aquatic centre and love zumba with sandy .Have you tried the aqua running? hard work you really feel it .

Ooo I used to always go the aqua running in there it's fab! Want to start again keep making plans with ppl to go and never do. Should just go by self one day get back in to it. X

I LOVE AQUA RUNNING
ok im making a pact!!!! when i get back from my visit home i am DEF rejoining lifestyles!!!! if i can afford to eat takeaway then i can afford to exercise!!!! whos with me!!!!!! lol

something weird happened before... i got home from work, walked into my bedroom and just uncontrollably started doing squats!!! i did 50 in total... so ive officially restarted the squat challenge.. wooop

food for today:

B) Porridge (heb) banana, honey (1)
L) peanut butter (3) noodles, soy sauce, stirfry, two tangerines
D) mac and cheese (1.5) cheese (hea) broccoli and peas
S) cookie (6!) pepsi max

going to fill up on green tea now... my dinner was massive!!!!!

Syns: 11.5

just going to sit and surf the net tonight :D whats everyone doing? xx

Evening Squatter lol - sounds like you have a plan going on there hun. I do miss my zumba classes :( I have my appt with the spinal surgeon next week, see where I go from there x

I LOVE AQUA RUNNING
ok im making a pact!!!! when i get back from my visit home i am DEF rejoining lifestyles!!!! if i can afford to eat takeaway then i can afford to exercise!!!! whos with me!!!!!! lol

something weird happened before... i got home from work, walked into my bedroom and just uncontrollably started doing squats!!! i did 50 in total... so ive officially restarted the squat challenge.. wooop

food for today:

B) Porridge (heb) banana, honey (1)
L) peanut butter (3) noodles, soy sauce, stirfry, two tangerines
D) mac and cheese (1.5) cheese (hea) broccoli and peas
S) cookie (6!) pepsi max

going to fill up on green tea now... my dinner was massive!!!!!

Syns: 11.5

just going to sit and surf the net tonight :D whats everyone doing? xx

Hi Brittany :), fab food diary for today. Well done on the body magic too. Hope your having a good week hun.

Kay xx

thanks im ok :)
got the interview tomo morning been on their site and making notes, i think it will be ok but you never know :D

how are you? xx

Oh good luck for your intv tom hun, not that you'll need it, just tell them about that whopping sale that you did and your hired :D ! I wish I was feeling upbeat about tom, but Mondays will always be crappy for me :( hope I don't do too bad tomorrow, didn't drink any soup this week, had loads of carbs, I need to get back onit this week if I want to lose something.

Kay xx

Good luck for the interview Brittany - i'm sure you will do very well and good on ya preparing.

Im much better today thanks for asking - had a much better sleep, still wary of eating hard/solid food I think i'll give it another couple of days lol x

thanks girls im sat here with my hair in a plait, my make up on, a nice blouse and then my pyjama bottoms on hehe
it went well she was already asking me when i could come in for an induction :D
im going home for a week on friday so it will be after that. I was going to stay and work for them but i really want to go home :)

wooo :D

had a sneak peak on the scales this morning and im 2lb up grrrrr that needs to come off!!! i am on the dreaded p though (again)
going to chill out for a few hours then off to the doctors.... may even exercise before hand :O

hows everyone doing today? ive found a recipe for sweet potato burgers all it is is sweet potato boiled then mashed, mash up some white beans mash together and add chilli flakes and then make into patties and put in the oven...
thats sw friendly isnt it? i might add more veg then theres some superfree in there :)

xx

So... Dunno if I've missed it being AWOL but what's the job for? Great that they want you for an induction.
I'm made up your getting home for a bit. You deserve a good chill and a catch up.

your burgers sound fit! You could add some spring onion or onion finely chopped and cooked off, grated carrot or courgette. Or just have some roasted veg on the side?

yeah i was thinking that.. when i get paid i will be def making the burgers :D

its just agency work, like working in the stadiums and echo arena and things. its just some extra work as my hours are a bit iffy with hn. They are at least 24 but i cant live on that so will be good to get some extra. im happy to work about 48 hours a week at the mo just to get me out of some debt... and get some savings :D... i draw the line at 48 though hehe
when i used to do 70 hours a week i had no friends hehe

how are you today? xx

Back