Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

pet, post as much as you want :D
that sounds good i might look into it, i think i could do it at work cz i could take a bit bowl of soup in :) i might ease myself into it maybe try a 1000cal day and then go lower...
thanks for that :) xx

Well done on the little bonus Brittany lol never too late to accept money hehe.

Good luck for WI - im sure you wont have a 4lb gain!!! x

right girls ive decided, (i bet yous are sick of me making changes hehe)
tomorrow im going to get on the scales then take my measurements...
i WILL NOT get back on the scales until 20th march. (copying Miss K)

I'm sick of letting the scales define me and i make my food decisions depending on what i see on them in the morning BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!
I will still follow the plan... but im going to see... i will aim for 6lbs.... which i think is doable...

weight and measurements will be posted in the morning :)

xxxx

right girls ive decided, (i bet yous are sick of me making changes hehe)
tomorrow im going to get on the scales then take my measurements...
i WILL NOT get back on the scales until 20th march. (copying Miss K)

I'm sick of letting the scales define me and i make my food decisions depending on what i see on them in the morning BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!
I will still follow the plan... but im going to see... i will aim for 6lbs.... which i think is doable...

weight and measurements will be posted in the morning :)

xxxx

Hey Brittany, just catching up on your diary. Good luck with the new plan!! We were talking about this in group tonight- about being obsessed with the numbers we see on the scales. Our C told us she has a member who never looks to see what her weight is and it is never written down in her book as she thinks it would hinder her. The only thing she is told/wrote in her book is her actual weight change.

Its redic how much we rely on them I got on yday and I was 11st 11lbs and now today im 11st 7lbs imagine if yday had of been my weigh in day Id have gone straight for the fatty food in the midst of depression

So today is my last day on the scales before 20th march... I am 11st 7lbs.
Couldnt take my measurements cz my housemate has my tape but ill do it tonight or tomo night

Ive took a pic but ill only put it up after the month is over to see if theres any change :)

Hope everyone has a nice Thursday :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on droppin the 4 pound overnight. Our bodies are strange things, it's a good job you didn't binge. Hate the scales, they lie, lol.

Good luck on not weighin in for a month xx

Hi love you sound really focused! Such a good idea to stay away from the scales, wish I could do that I'm on them all the time and your right they do affect food choices. Mine are temperamental too. Hmmmmm you may have inspired me to throw my away. I'll let you know if I go through with it lol. Hope your having a nice day! Xx

I am such a control freak / serial weigher I could never go a month without weighing (unless I'm completely off the wagon & then I hide from them, haha), let alone get rid of them!! I just find it so hard to stay motivated if I don't see results. Even now I don't really feel any slimmer or think I look different when I look in the mirror so I guess the scales are my proof it's working. I admire anyone who doesn't need to weigh several times a week, by far a healthier attitude.

X

hiya

Hows you?
I'm glad the interview went well!!

Hope you enjoy your time at home!!

Have a fab weekend x x

Hey Brittany!!

glad to hear that you have a new found enthusiasm for squatting !?:D
Hope you doing ok? X

Morning Brittany, I know what you mean about the scales being up and down all the time, well done for resisting the fatty foods, if that was me I prob would have reached for the biscuit tin to comfort myself. It's crazy how these scales affect our moods. Well done on the body magic :) . Looking forward to seeing your new pics at the end of the month. Wow it's great to have dropped 4lbs overnight ! well done. Hope you have a fab Saturday hun ! :p

Kay xx

Back