Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Here to sub! :)

Hi Brit! I've decided to do the same thing: only weighing myself once a month to get an idea of the overall change. That way I'm not swayed by the disappointment of putting on when its star week! Hope you're keeping well, I'm desperately trying to look busy at work but its just not happening hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

helloooo??
Britt I need some of your cooking in my life. Wanna post down some freezables? My mojo is lost.
Hope you still gots yours!!! xxxx

hey all!!!!! i can honestly say my mojo is lost boo
i was doing ok then last week my phone broke and i lost all motivation. i haven't really had any internet for a week so haven't been able to come on. Also i came home for a week to visit the family and i have eaten everything in sight!!!!!!! Im too scared to get on the scales. Had a takeaway thursday and yesterday and now im off to my dads and i know there is going to be A LOT of food there :( i will give in i always do hehe

back to liverpool tomorrow so hopefully can get back on track maybe this month thing wasn't such a good idea. Will be back on the interent on monday :D
hope everyone has had a fab week/weekend and talk soon :D

xxxxxx

Hi Brittany - dont stress yourself out about it. You will get back on it once your home and your back on the net for support and recipe sharing.. It may take a couple of weeks but whats the rush? Take a day at a time once your back and the mojo will follow xx
Will be good to have you back :D

thanks sheila :D
getting on the train in a few hours so ill probably stuff my face before i set off then wont need to eat anything else once im home.
i got on the scales and ive put on about 5lb but im hoping its just the food in my system.
i think if i have enough money, on wednesday im going to go back to class so ill be looking for some joining offers :)

how are you??? xxx

thanks sheila :D
getting on the train in a few hours so ill probably stuff my face before i set off then wont need to eat anything else once im home.
i got on the scales and ive put on about 5lb but im hoping its just the food in my system.
i think if i have enough money, on wednesday im going to go back to class so ill be looking for some joining offers :)

how are you??? xxx

Hey brit, they've got half price joinin fee at the moment so would be a tenner. The 5 pound will mainly be water+it'll be off in a few days xx

Yeah at class. I'd been following the plan online but joined class last week. If you look on the SW website under group membership then click on special offers, it gives a list of the offers at the moment.

I'm good thank you, plodding on. Managed to lise 2.5 last week, made up cos that's a big loss for me these days :)

When you planning on going back to group?

Hiya.

Hope you enjoyed your time at home! Don't worry about any gains. You will have it off in no time! x x

Hey Brittney.

Hope you had a lovely time at home. Sorry that you've lost your mojo, it happens from time to time with everyone but going back to group sounds a great plan. A lot of the 5lb will be water bloat, so not as bad as it seems.

X

Hey everyone finally got Internet woop!!! Just a quick hello will be on properly tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is well :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brit, hope your well xx :-D

Hey everyone finally got Internet woop!!! Just a quick hello will be on properly tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is well :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad your back on online :D look forward to reading your updates. Hope everything has been going well for you hun :).

Kay xx

Hiya luv!!

Hope you're doing ok?
Im using my early weekend wake up to catch up with everyone . I've been almost AWOL on here lately. The bloody job is leaving me with almost no spare time of an evening.

hope your trip home was good and that you managed to have a good catch up and a chill.

xx

Hi Brittany hope your well chick. Im out on the lash tonight will catch up with diaries tomorrow lol xx

Back