Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Hiya.

How's you?

Are you having a good weekend?

You heard anymore from your date?

X x

Hi luv!!

How you feeling now?
Dont worry too much about the scales, sure they will work out for you by weigh in.
If you haven't heard back from the guy then its his loss, if you have, yayy ! Second date here we come!

Glad to hear that your mum comin to stay this week. Lots of girly time and gossip.

Hope your ok ? Xx

Hey everyone I think I've got a grip now hehe

Yes I've heard off him panicking over nowt lol... have been totally off plan this weekend back on plan today...

Just in the station waiting for my mum she said she doesn't feel well so hopefully she won't want to drink lol

Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brittany, glad your feeling back in the zone hun :). I'm sure you'll be able to pull back before Thursday and have a nice loss. I am on the last day of my soup challenge today. Feeling nervous about tomorrow's weigh in because TOTM fairy has landed grrrr. Hope I don't have too much bloat in the morning. Hope you have a lovely time with your mum hun.

Kay xx

Happy St Patrick's Day :D

Food for today:
B) Beans, Cheese (hea) onions and mushrooms
L) Scan Bran (heb) Philly (hea), Strawberries, Grapes, Ripple (8.5)
D) Porridge (heb) Banana honey (1)

Syns: 9.5

As you have probably noticed food is getting quite repetitive, will be making some soup for the soup challenge next week and will get some more bits in tomo :D

the way i make my lasagne is really simple. I just boil a load of finely chopped veg (literally anything) and fry some onions mushrooms and garlic then add passata and chopped tomatoes to it and stir. Add salt and pepper and chilli flakes with some basil and oregano then just put in a dish with two layers of lasagne sheets and then cheese on top

how you make the baked bean one? xx

I'm a bit late replying to this! But...
Fry whatever veg (I usually use onion, peppers and mushrooms) you want with some garlic, until they're soft. Then add some salt, pepper, smoked paprika and chilli flakes (or cayenne pepper but this made it too hot for my liking!). Then add a tin of chopped tomatoes and a tin of baked beans and bring to boil. Layer in a dish with lasagne sheets, cover tightly and bake in oven for 30 mins. Then remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and put back in oven till it's melted :)

Hope you're having a lovely time with your mum. And don't worry about going off plan, we all do it! Good thing is you've got back on it quickly, usually takes me until after I've been to group!

Hey luv!!
hope you ok and having a lovely time with your mum.
Xx

Hiiii
Having a great time thanks
Ate A LOT will be Def expecting a gain tomorrow hehe
Oh well
We are in the Lox and caper a new cafe in town it's lovely :)

Baked bean lasagne sounds lovely

Hope everyone is ok :D
Will be on soon xx

Hey Brittany :), glad your enjoying yourself hun and I know you said your expecting a gain but wanted to wish you good luck anyway, you never know you might be pleasantly surprised :D !

Kay xx

Evening Petal - sounds like your having a fab time, just what you needed. The plan will still be there waiting for you dont stress about the scales. If and I said IF lol theres a gain at least you know why and that you can sort it.

Good luck for WI hun xx

Thanks both :)

I put 3lb on and I'm totally fine with it :)
Also found a gorge flat to move in with my friend... which is the flat above mine Haaaaaa lol
So the stress for that has gone :)

I promise promise promise I'll be on properly on the threads when my mum goes..

Hope everyone is doing well :) xx

RIGHT THIS IS IT!!!! MUM HAS GONE HOME THEREFORE IT'S TIME TO GET BACK ON IT!!!!
NOT TOMORROW!!!! NOW

I can honestly say I feel mahusive!!!! I've walked about 7 miles today so hopefully that can cancel some of the food out...

I won't put all the food on because it's a lot but I've had some gorge meals out :)

Back to work tomorrow and got a frozen vegetable lasagna ready :)

Bought some koko dairy free chocolate milk, linseed and chia seed so really want to get this into my diet. :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm vowing to walk so much now.. its lighter days now so no excuse

What's everyone been up to?? Xx

Evening Brittany - Fantastic news about the flat hun 1 less stress for you.

3lbs isnt too bad when you know where its come from and why.

That will be off as quick as it went on. Ive been to work today yuk needs must, I thought it would come in handy to put in the savings towards a holiday NEXT YEAR but no ................ hubby rings whilst at work and says the washer has gone off AGAIN I only had it fixed last month which was £95. Im hoping its the same fault and his warranty covers it cos I dont fancy pulling more money out.

Im up early tomorrow (6.30) as im at the hospital at 8 for my MRI scan booooo to no lie ins this weekend but whoop cos im off Thurs and Friday next week

Oh hi good luck for the scan shiela hopefully they can find out what the pain is thinking of you today :)

Woke up late this morning so just had time to scoff a banana before work... its a short shift today(10-5) so going to have veg lasagne for lunch and don't know yet for tea maybe a a big bowl of porridge...

Ready to get back on it :)...

Hope everyone has a lovely mothers day xx

Thanks hun - all done and dusted. My results will be there "unofficially" in 10 days, just gotta wait for the NHS to contact me grrr.

Did you forget to put your clock forward? Hope you have a good day xx

No my phone changed luckily... Having an early lunch so just waiting for my veggie lasagne... I was guna go subway but really how many times can I say about getting on track..

Going to be good until Thursday and would like to be able maintain... with everything I've ate I highly doubt I'll get a loss

Well hopefully they will be able to tell you what's going on :)

Xx

Well pleased to say my meals tpday have been healthy but had some snacks in between that haven't been. ... baby steps

Get paid tomorrow so will be paying debts off and then hopefully can get a gym membership

In bed already... lol

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend xx

Hey Brit, good to see you back on plan :D, glad you had a fab food day. I know you enjoyed your meals out with your mam, but I'm sure you'll be able to pull back before Thursday. Hope you have a super duper loss this week hun ! :)

Kay xx

Hey kay thanks :) how are you??

Woke up this morning late so couldn't walk lol

For breakfast this morning I had porridge (heb) banana honey (1) and chia seeds

I can honestly tell the difference with having chia seeds in my breakfast I feel really alert like I've had a red bull but with no downer hehe

I'm going to have some ground flaxseed with my dinner (don't know what I'm having yet) which will total 5 syns for both sets of seeds

I've also found an app where you hold your phone out and do squats bit like a Nintendo wii remote and it trains you so will be doing that tonight after I've walked home :)

What's everyone got planned today?? X

Back