Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

read your last entry about 15 mins ago and have been researching chia and flaxseed since.
Wow!
Not sure I'd have the discipline to syn something thats so sooo good for me though! Lol.

Well I'll probably syn It on days I hardly have syns and then if I have syns ignore them Haaa.
Just had a big plate of ryvita with Philly tomatoes and balsamic vinegar
Then had a yogurt covered rice cake (4)

How are you doing??? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

sounds delish! and I do that with things like splashes of milk. Probably why I never lose anything. Idiot.
I'm ok ta! Tried to write a bit of a food plan at lunch and plan to go to sainsburys after work. Not my supermarket of choice as its expensive but my car got scrapped a couple of weeks ago and I now have to walk EVERYWHERE. Joyous. Defo want to get me some of those seeds. Think I'm going to settle for flaxseed as they're cheaper! Lol xxx

Make sure u get ground otherwise you have to chew them to get the nutritional benefit. But then whole lasts a lot longer. I would just go with chia it's easier lol

Boo to your car I keep saying ill walk everywhere but itit's just easier to get the bus.. I will Def walk to work tomo..
Good to see you back :)

Had a proper stressful day today was on my own and there was so much to do... loads of boxes came in at once so I did a pretend cry (as a joke) and my manager was horrified she obvs doesn't get my humour... won't be doing it again lol

Has everyone had a nice monday??
Xx

Lol at your manager!

I had a lovely Monday off work after being in the whole weekend boo, in today but lucky it's a short week for me cos I've the whole weekend booked off :D

I've heard of flaxseed before but not chia seeds. Going to read up on them now, I've been so tired recently but think that's due to me not getting good sleeps.

Lol at your manager!

I had a lovely Monday off work after being in the whole weekend boo, in today but lucky it's a short week for me cos I've the whole weekend booked off :D

I've heard of flaxseed before but not chia seeds. Going to read up on them now, I've been so tired recently but think that's due to me not getting good sleeps.

Hey ooo look at you with the weekend off :) you doing anything special

I've just had ryvita (heb) Philly (hea) peppers tomatoes balsamic vinegar hot sauce (1) and chia seeds (2.5) looked like a nightmare on a plate but it was soo tasty and really filling!!!!

Subscribing. I started last week x

Hi and welcome how are you enjoying the plan?? Xx

Morning all!!!
I've been really good these last two days and been sneak peaking and I'm the same weight grrr obviously I didn't expect a loss for tomorrow but it's annoying me (cz we are weird like that)

Today I'm going to sign for my new flat and then make french onion soup from the magazine and maybe another lasagne

Then I've finally decided to rejoin the gym so I'm going to write a little schedule for myself then go tomorrow after weigh in :)

Feeling in the zone :)
How is everyone?? My phone app is being weird and won't let me see my subscribed posts grrr

Xx

Hey ooo look at you with the weekend off :) you doing anything special

Yes it's my birthday this weekend plus going to look at a possible wedding venue so excited (plus I'm happy just to be off work for 3 days!!)

Glad you're back in the zone!! And well done you for joining the gym again! I really need to exercise but I'm so lazy :/
Did you make the onion soup?? I made roasted tomato soup the other day and it was yum!! Roasted about a kilo of tomatoes, 1 red pepper, 4 cloves of garlic (I used lazy garlic) and 1 red onion for about an hour. Then put it in a saucepan with a litre of soup and half tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and blend. I also added some dried basil. Pretty much followed an online recipe except used frylight instead of oil.

Morning all!!!
I've been really good these last two days and been sneak peaking and I'm the same weight grrr obviously I didn't expect a loss for tomorrow but it's annoying me (cz we are weird like that)

Today I'm going to sign for my new flat and then make french onion soup from the magazine and maybe another lasagne

Then I've finally decided to rejoin the gym so I'm going to write a little schedule for myself then go tomorrow after weigh in :)

Feeling in the zone :)
How is everyone?? My phone app is being weird and won't let me see my subscribed posts grrr

Xx

Hey Brittany, well done for starting the gym hun, I rejoined this week too :). I'm sure your gonna love it. Wow French onion soup sounds yum, would love the recipe :p. I wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow, even though I know your not expecting the scales to move but I hope you have a nice surprise ! Good Luck hun :D !

Kay xx

Hey Brittany!
Glad to hear your bk in the zone.
hope you had a good day xx

Hi all!!!

Well still haven't joined the gym lol I'm going to walk to work until I save 15 pound from not getting the bus then ill join :)

The French onion soup was rank!!!! Sorry kay I've threw the recipe in the bin It was horrible and it took me ages to make grrrr but first recipe in two years that i couldnt eat so can't complain.
Then I made a tin of saag aloo from aldi and that was also rank!!!! So I ended up having a bar of dairy free vanilla chocolate (it was lovely) lol..

I'm pleased to say I lost half a pound Wooo :)
All motivated now to stay on track :)

Recipes this week are going to be vegerarian lasagne, chickpea Dahl loaf and a new recipe ... spicy parsnip soup :) got work tonight 7-2 and then I'm back in my other job 8-5 on Friday... need the pennies so can't complain :)

How is everyone doing today??

Hey good girl with 1/2 pound! Where are you working 7-2 that's funny hours. I got come chick pea Dahl loaf made too for next few days :) x

Thanks :) what did u put in your loaf?? I've heard of people putting chopped tomatoes In and was thinking of trying it.

I'm doing some event in St Georges hall.. dno what it is lol... I hoping it finishes earlier to be honest :) x

Thanks :) what did u put in your loaf?? I've heard of people putting chopped tomatoes In and was thinking of trying it. I'm doing some event in St Georges hall.. dno what it is lol... I hoping it finishes earlier to be honest :) x Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just put the rice, Dahl and eggs in it! Just tasted it and it's not that nice tbh. Last time I made it I added extra veg and spices in it and it was nicer! Probably will be nice with tomatoes in it :) xx

Hey Brittany, well done on your half pound loss hun :). That's great that you enjoyed all your lovely meals out with your mum and still had a loss ! So happy for you. Hope you have a smashing big loss next week ! :p

Kay xx

I just put the rice, Dahl and eggs in it! Just tasted it and it's not that nice tbh. Last time I made it I added extra veg and spices in it and it was nicer! Probably will be nice with tomatoes in it :) xx

Did you use the batchelors curry flavoured rice?? you could also add some curry powder to add more flavour x

Back