Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

Well done for sticking with it, it gets easier from here, keep at it xx

I hold my head in shame ...:cry: I crummbled after the August Bank Holiday .. Tried WW & SW over the last month getting nowhere but bigger!!!

Today I stepped back on the scales and have increased to 13 st 5lbs and 4 oz :eek:

I have a month and a half to lose lose lose....

Today is day 1 back on TS - so far so good... I just hope I can keep it up... its now or never!!!:(

I've tried and restarted I don't know how many times. I think when you're in the zone you can stay in it and do well. Previously I tried to be in the zone but my heart wasn't in it. I'm sure you'll do well this time and just shout if you need some moral support. 6 weeks down the line I've had a couple of slips ups which have slowed my progress down but a stone off is a stone in the right direction. Good luck and keep us posted x

No shame there CLA, we've all been there, the positive is that you've come back to give it another go - best of luck and keep posting xx

Thanks girls!! Defo getting in the zone slowly.. On the day 3 today and feeling positive!

Just got to keep at it :)

Thanks for the support :d xx

Well done for getting back into it :) how you getting on? I'm on day 10 now...

How's your weekend going CLA? Hope it's all going well x

Hi girls,

Sorry for late reply.. Had really busy weekend...

Decided to set myself a 100% TS 40 day challenge from today!! That take me exactly up till 15th Nov .. In time for goin away 2 nights on 16th nov for my birthday on 17th= big 30!! I can and will do this!!

Got my gym bag with me on the wet and wonderful Monday and all ready to do this!! Xx

Good luck guys!! Ps anyone wanting to is welcome to join me on the challenge x

Hi girls,

Sorry for late reply.. Had really busy weekend...

Decided to set myself a 100% TS 40 day challenge from today!! That take me exactly up till 15th Nov .. In time for goin away 2 nights on 16th nov for my birthday on 17th= big 30!! I can and will do this!!

Got my gym bag with me on the wet and wonderful Monday and all ready to do this!! Xx

Good luck guys!! Ps anyone wanting to is welcome to join me on the challenge x

Good plan CLA! I'd join you but I'm on day 6 of a 51 day challenge taking me to 21st November when I go away for my birthday- sadly not my 30th but my 46th ;)

Good luck xx

Day 1/40 TS - ready to start this challenge... Feeling positive and motivated!!

Enjoyed my gym session last night managed an hour surprisingly since it was my first day back in an absolute age.

Planning on going again tonight too.

Hope u all have a good day xx

Hi Crazy, just had a read of your diary.....sounds like me however I've been on and off for years now though lol.
Hope your 40 day challenge works for you. I re-started last week but had a meal out last night. Going to weigh in soon just hoping for a 3lb loss to get me into the 12's.

Good luck with your challenge, keep at it and well done on getting to the gym x

Thanks girls! Following the gym last night I was soooo hungry, dizzy and shaky!! :(

Had to lie down for half an hour when I first got in and then decided to have a small portion of mince my mil had cooked..to make myself feel a bit better as I felt soooo sick with hunger.. Might have over done the gym on just 2 shakes.

No gym tonight as have opticians appointment so hopefully I'm able to stay TS! :(

Have a good day all! Xx

Don't feel bad about it you burnt off so much more than you ate!!

I couldn't get on with working out hard alongside VLCD so I am getting the bulk off without exercise...

Take it easy x x

That's true Lara x I'm gona give the gym another go today and see how I feel after otherwise il just do the diet to start and ease in exercise.

I did manage to do it last time though but I think now that Iv put on so much weight... More than Iv ever been.. And my stomach has grown from eating so much over the last 6 months it's gona be much more harder to get myself sorted and in to the swing of things.. I will keep trying though

Have a good day all

Day 3/40 here we go

Hope today was a good one for you - stay positive, you can do this xx

Back