Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

Btw I just wanted to say I was sooo proud of myself yday! When I got home from work yday my mother in law had cooked soo many things to continue Diwali.. Meat and veg samosas, Spag Bol, pakoras, etc.. But I managed to stay 100% and resist!!! My sister in law and kids came so ate the food thank god.. I could see my mil in a strop because I wasn't eating...

She is the main reason I have put on so much weight since Iv got married.. She cooks lovely food but it's full of butter etc.. Over the last 6months I tried to control my weight gain when it was as little as 6lbs up.. She has guilt tripped me into eating and breaking my diets!! Laughing at me when I say no.. I'm dieting or being moody and stroppy when I don't eat!! It's been so hard but this time I'm determined to stand up to her! Last staw was my sis in law's birthday party last weekend.. I was so upset that all my expensive outfits don't fit because of my weight gain and she tellin me she has lost weigh!! Iv noticed she feeds us all really fatty food and just has cups of tea and cereals or healthy food herself undercover! Oh it makes me mad!

But I'm gona stand up to it now and make a change for life! I can't go on like this feeling depressed and miserable!

So on to day 8/28 and feeling great and positive!

Clothes are fitting a lot better and looser already!

Still hoping to lose so much more over the next 20 days!

Have a good day all

Went the gym tonight and burned 400 cals! Feel great for it too :)

Just had my last product for the day.. Don't feel so hungry anymore

Did a check too and I'm in ketosis :D

Goin well.. Just hope the scales reflect the same when I check.

Nite all! X

Well done! Keep going! Today is Day 5 for me. I have had so many gatherings, it has been hard to stay on track, but I am back in the zone.

Same here hun!! I'm also in the zone now too!

Right so.. I'm on day 9/28

The scales last time I checked at my heaviest was 13s 9lbs..although I reckon I may have actually been more than this when I started on 20/10 but never checked!..

I thought as Iv completed a week I would weigh although I'm still on tmi...

So anyway I'm happy to report that today on day 9/28.. the scales this morning say that I am now... 12s 13lbs exactly! Which is a total loss of 10lbs I think .. maybe more but no record to confirm..

I am really happy with my first week loss!

If I manage to lose a stone by my birthday I would be over the moon!! 11s 13lbs would be an absolute dream!! God willing I will achieve my wish xx

Have a good day all! X

That's fantastic! That's a really good loss and clear into the 12s! Great!

You can do this, another stone is nothing if you stay strong! Can be looking and feeling amazing in no time!

Have a great day! :D

What a motivating loss x

Thanks!! My colleague told me you can defo see a really difference in my weight already!

I was starting to look like I was 7 months pregnant in my dresses and now my stomach has defo come down! Lmao

On wards and downwards!

Morning, morning, morning!!!

Couldn't help it weighed again this morning and I'm another lb down Woo Hoo!! 12s12!!

Feeling great! Got so much more energy and boost of self confidence! I was feeling so lethargic, depressed and fat and frumpy before gettin back on diet.. Clothes were sooo tight and some not fitting at all!

Iv still got a long way to go to firstly get back to where I was before and then carry on to my ultimate goal!

Have a good day all! Xx

Really well done! Onwards and downwards!

Have a great day!

Afternoon All!

On to Day 11/28... not hungry yet... Will have my first shake when I feel some hunger pains.

So anyway yesterday was my husbands birthday.. So I took him out for a meal .. Soo I did eat.. but I had a mixed grill with salad.. I stayed off the carbs completely..and even resisted desert!! I did however have 2 large glasses of wine which was lovely!! Lol.. Not so upset that I ate as it was a special occasion and I didn't do too bad..

Just hope that if I was knocked out of ketosis I get back in asap! Although I have to say I haven't felt hungry yet so I hope I'm ok!

Goin gym tonight too to try work off any extra lbs... Will not weigh till next week as I do not want to see any increases in my weight at all!

On plus side my sister in laws came to see my husband and all said that I had lost sooo much weigh and looked fab!! So carry on where's left off and on wards and downwards! :D

That's so positive. You enjoyed an eve out without going OTT. You did something really challenging yet important: balanced both eating on plan with enjoying yourself. If you can do this, you will do wonderfully when you maintain. Huge well done. You could have used it as an excuse to go crazy eating and drinking, or done the opposite and felt miserable, deprived, and guilty for not celebrating the occasion properly.

You probably are in ketosis, perhaps mildly, and with the gym thrown in any stored glucose will soon be used up.

Smile and be proud- I am :) it's inspiring to hear.

That's so positive. You enjoyed an eve out without going OTT. You did something really challenging yet important: balanced both eating on plan with enjoying yourself. If you can do this, you will do wonderfully when you maintain. Huge well done. You could have used it as an excuse to go crazy eating and drinking, or done the opposite and felt miserable, deprived, and guilty for not celebrating the occasion properly. You probably are in ketosis, perhaps mildly, and with the gym thrown in any stored glucose will soon be used up. Smile and be proud- I am :) it's inspiring to hear.

Thanks Lara!

I really do feel amazed at how quick the weight has dropped off me in the first week giving me the absolute boost I need to 'keep calm and carry on' as the saying goes! :D

I'm going to vist my own family today some of which I haven't seen for over a month so im hoping to shock them at how much I have lost since they last saw me!

So anyway today is day 12/28 and I feel amazing :D :D

I slipped on my black skinny jeans this morning and they did just that.. Slip on not squeeze on like I was last week! The top I'm wearing fits so well too.. Before it was so tight around my stomach!

Did a check last night and I was still in ketosis!!

I feel great and can't wait to keep goin!

For some reason I can't get 2 pics on this msg so will send them separately.

Just wanted to show the difference in my face since I been on diet 12 days

image-1113269960.jpg

Me on 18/10

Omg what a difference!!!!!!!

You look HOT!!

Back