Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

What is wrong with me???

Sorry to say I'm at Day 1 again! 34 days left till birthday. Time is running out fast .. Iv wasted another week in which I could have had a good loss.

So day 1/34 - here I go again

Good luck! It's always tough getting back on it but you can do it!

Only 34 days! It will fly by! :)

Well done on coming back!

You can do it! Don't get hung up on the hurdles! :)

I'm watching you!! Keep going, you've made the positive step to go for it again, that says a lot about what you want. Go for it x x

I'm watching you!! Keep going, you've made the positive step to go for it again, that says a lot about what you want. Go for it x x

lol! Thanks hun!! I need the push to keep me at it!

On to day 2/28 - feeling positive.. Will have my first shake soon.

Hope everyone has a good day too!

Time does really fly by.. If I had kept to Exante when I was starting 40 day challenge I would have been almost half way through with a great loss under my belt instead of only being a few days in and still as big as ever!

Gutted I'm only on day 3 with 25 days to target.. I could have lost so much more for my birthday! :( :( :(

Yeah you could have, but what else can you do about it, other than what you are doing? Every day is a step closer to your goal. Every morning I try and wake up and smile about that fact. There is no rush. Obviously the sooner we get there the better, but the main thing is - we get there and stay there x

Yeah you could have, but what else can you do about it, other than what you are doing? Every day is a step closer to your goal. Every morning I try and wake up and smile about that fact. There is no rush. Obviously the sooner we get there the better, but the main thing is - we get there and stay there x

Wise words!! :D

Positive note.. I was 13s 9lbs when I restarted monday.. Just had a sneaky weigh half an hour ago and im 13s 4lbs!!!

I know it's prob just water weight at the mo but it's a step in the right sure too as u said!

That's really good! I hope you get as close to the 12s as possible for your first weigh in :)

Thanks Sheridan.

Morning all! On to day 4/28... Think today will be quite difficult... it's Diwali today and my first in my marital home.. Iv got family coming over and my MIL making loads of food.. :/

I will try my best to resist temptation. Ur it will be hard as they will expect me to eat and celebrate with them all.. If I do have a bit I will stick with non carbs and steer clear of somosa's and pakoras!!

Also have just started my TOM today too :( don't think I will weigh until monday as May get bloated in between now and then and it will be disheartening to see an increase in scales!

Wish me luck everyonex xx

Day 5/28.

In total agony today with Tom and backache. Taken paracetamol and hope it will kick in v soon!

Just wish I was snuggled up in bed with a hot water bottle rather than at work right now!! :( roll on 5pm!

Thank god it's Friday!!

I have decided I will not be weighing until I'm off my TOM as I'm totally bloated right now.. Hopefully a good loss by then!

Have a good day all! Xx

Good idea to weigh after. Don't let it skew the results. Keep going and you'll be glad c

Morning everyone!!

Looking forward to a nice relaxing day today with no plans :)!!

Had a sneaky peek at the scales just now.. Couldn't resist!! Lol

Sooo please to see 13s 1.8lbs!!! :D

Hope to be in the 12s by next week!! Defo the motivation to keep going!

Have a good day all!

Back