Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

Hey Hun.. Sorry I haven't been on a few days.. Struggling again.. I do well all day and then slip up on the evening.. Need to try better today

I'm feeling bigger already :(

Bloated!!!

I only have a few packs left enough to carry me out till my birthday on 17th nov. I will be switching once we get back from manchester on Wednesday next week.. I would have been eating and drinking over my birthday so will start then and get myself in to hard core gym workouts too.

I'm actually looking forward to the switch.. I don't think I can go much longer on just shakes alone.

I hope ur all doin well.. I need to get back on track the next few days so I feel a bit lighter and less bloated by Sunday.. If I lost 10 lbs the first week I'm hoping I can lose a bunch now too although I have to admit I haven had the heart to weigh myself and see the damage I done :(

I went shopping over the weekend to buy outfits for my birthday.. Nothing looked good or fit .. I was trying size 16 .. Sizes in shops are ridiculous!! I tried on 2 size 14s in one dress at the same shop when I measured the 2 1 was like a 10 and the other fit perfectly.. Most shops I tried the 14s n 16s are soooooo ill fitting!!! There is no help for us big girls out there!!

Draw a line under it! And move on :)
It's frustrating I know but you'll get there soon.

Keep trying. :)

Dresses sound nice will have to post a photo of which one you pick to wear. :)

Ok.. I'm back on it again today .. Even 4 days till I go on Sunday will make a difference I know it!

image-2998151841.jpg

This is the dress I'm goin for ... It looks nice on :)

Got another on being delivered today .. Hope that fits nice too

Have a good day all

Pretty dress. Send a pic of it on when you're all ready!

It looks lovely :) very birthday ish x

Thank you :)

Ok sooo... Weighed myself this morning to see the damage Iv done.. 13s1.4lbs.. So a gain of 4lbs

I'm thinkin if I TS completely next few days I may be able to get back to 12s11 at least where I was just over a week ago where I was feeling so good and in that pic I took n put up.. I can defo feel the gain and bloatedness I wana get rid of that feelin

I also had a slima tea last night from Holland and
Barrat... It works wonders for flushin you out... Sorry I know it's TMI .. Lol .. I'm hoping that along side the shakes will give me a good loss...

I can do this!! ..

Have a wonderful day all!

Thank you :) Ok sooo... Weighed myself this morning to see the damage Iv done.. 13s1.4lbs.. So a gain of 4lbs I'm thinkin if I TS completely next few days I may be able to get back to 12s11 at least where I was just over a week ago where I was feeling so good and in that pic I took n put up.. I can defo feel the gain and bloatedness I wana get rid of that feelin I also had a slima tea last night from Holland and Barrat... It works wonders for flushin you out... Sorry I know it's TMI .. Lol .. I'm hoping that along side the shakes will give me a good loss... I can do this!! .. Have a wonderful day all!

You can lose that gain in no time and 12st 11lb is realistic to achieve after a few days TSing. I agree with you about the horrible bloating feeling. It's awful isn't it?

Haha a good clear out can't hurt, maybe that'll get rid of a few lbs right there :D

Hope you have a positive day! :)

If anything those few days will at least make you feel a whole lot better! I tried that slim tea before and oddly it did nothing for me! X

If anything those few days will at least make you feel a whole lot better! I tried that slim tea before and oddly it did nothing for me! X

Thanks hun... I was so busy at work today it defo took my mind off food!

Lol.. After a binge I take 2 In one cup .. Does the trick!!

Thanks hun... I was so busy at work today it defo took my mind off food! Lol.. After a binge I take 2 In one cup .. Does the trick!![/QUOTE

Best tactic.

Haha double dose. I'll keep that in mind should I need it. Might help this bloat actually!! But probably best not to take before a busy weekend in am guessing!

Okay, so it's safe to say Iv had a very big break from Exante.. But with booking up our 1st anniversary holiday to Thailand April 30th... Iv got my new batch of shakes coming today and looking to lose enough weight to get back in my honeymoon clothes! :D

Here's hoping... Wish me luck guys!!!

Get.. My order between 11& 12 today so will start Day 1 TS today!

Exante Delivery is here!!!

Right Iv updated my stats.. Can't change my profile name so ul just have to ignore the 'for my 30th' bit but still aiming for around 9s mark..

So 1st shake is down ...

Weight today is 13s 1lb

I have actually managed to bring this down as I was creeping up to nearly 14s... Just cut out junk.

I'm propper geared up for this now!! Yay!

Day 1 went well.. On to day 2

Tom is here.. In pain and feeling bloated with that but got to stay positive and preserver..

Onwards and downwards !!!

Have a good day all! :D

Back