Back on TFR

Lou

Silver Member
Well I lost a big fat zero on that new W8 programme and then to top my week off we had a BBQ at home yesterday and I blew it bigtime :cry:. I obviously can't be trusted to lose this last stone sensibly so I'm going back on to TFR, to shift this last stone then refeed in time for my hols on 1st August.

Day 1 = flipping heck I'm starving

It is really tough switching to another diet...one where we have to make choices ourselves. Thats the beauty of ssing.....you don't have to think. Good luck with restart.

Lol Lou!!

Sorry it didnt work out!!

But welcome back lol :)

:giggle:

welcome back lou :) Im sure you can get back on the wagon again to shift that last stone :) xx

That last stone will be gone in no time. You know you can do so well on this so good luck.

Sorry that plan disappointed you! You CAN do this - you know that! The hunger will subside, hang on in there! xx

Hi Lou

At least you gave it a try - eh! Just a pity the results werent too brill...good luck for the last stone..you have come a long way so I am sure that stone will be off in 2 to 3 weeks time.

Have a great week; and just remember to drink, drink, drink :D

TAKE CARE

I'm not too disappointed really. I like TFR as I don't have to cook :giggle: Just need to get myself through this first week and I'll be fine. I've done well today, not been tempted to pick and I'm just a pint away from 5.5 litres of water. Go Me!!!! or maybe that should be "go me..... every half an hour" lol

well worth a try doing something different but good luck doing tfr for the remainder

sure you will do it easy

Hi Lou,
best of luck on the TFR, you know you can do it. Love the new pic by the way!
Doirin

Welcome back Lou, that stone will be gone in no time at all! Good luck xxx

Back