back on track lol

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sheshelafunk, 1 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    felt ok yesterday went to the ann summers party, got totally drunk ate party food (but not nearly as much as i would have done) so im on the shakes now but cutting out dinner for 2 days i have a weigh in on tuesday. cant say i feel guilty but im not going out until march now so its ok. ordered some cute stuff in a size smaller as incentive!! :)
    how is everyone this cold sunday?!

xxxxxx:cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi sheshe - glad you had a good night and you sound as though you were in control - good for you! I gave in on Saturday night, it wasn't that I was even hungry, just wanted something I knew I wasn't allowed - pizza!! Back on the CS wagon today as I've weigh in tomorrow and the best I can hope for is either stayed the same of at the most 1lb off....we'll see!

I did the same, bought some new clothes a size smaller - it's a great incentive and usually works for me!

It's freeeezing in Perth today and I believe snow is on it's way for the whole UK - so I'll be looking out the kids snow boots and thick jackets - can't wait for Spring!

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend x

4. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    yeah it snowed today i decided to go for a very long walk this morn and i got hit by the snow lol good luck with the weigh in babes im sure u will do fine. i want a mac donalds so badly its unreal lol but i am fighting it!! my weigh in is tuesday and i dont expect much really ill be surprized if ive lost much even though i barley eat and my portions are tiny i dont look any different to last week lol.xx

5. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck for tues weigh in!.. and you for tomorrow alison :)

I didnt feel like i'd lost anything the 1st time but the scales told me it was a whopping 8lb so you may get a nice surprise!

6. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    good luck with the weigh ins glad you had a good time at the party

7. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    good luck for tuesday, hopefully the damage isnt as bad as you are thinking, especially if you are cutting out dinner for a few days, its hard to resist temptation especially in a party situation, you cant exactly walk away from it! allow yourself to live, i know we all want to lose but we are all still human!

8. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.