back on track lol

sheshelafunk

felt ok yesterday went to the ann summers party, got totally drunk ate party food (but not nearly as much as i would have done) so im on the shakes now but cutting out dinner for 2 days i have a weigh in on tuesday. cant say i feel guilty but im not going out until march now so its ok. ordered some cute stuff in a size smaller as incentive!! :)
how is everyone this cold sunday?!

xxxxxx:cool:

Hi sheshe - glad you had a good night and you sound as though you were in control - good for you! I gave in on Saturday night, it wasn't that I was even hungry, just wanted something I knew I wasn't allowed - pizza!! Back on the CS wagon today as I've weigh in tomorrow and the best I can hope for is either stayed the same of at the most 1lb off....we'll see!

I did the same, bought some new clothes a size smaller - it's a great incentive and usually works for me!

It's freeeezing in Perth today and I believe snow is on it's way for the whole UK - so I'll be looking out the kids snow boots and thick jackets - can't wait for Spring!

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend x

yeah it snowed today i decided to go for a very long walk this morn and i got hit by the snow lol good luck with the weigh in babes im sure u will do fine. i want a mac donalds so badly its unreal lol but i am fighting it!! my weigh in is tuesday and i dont expect much really ill be surprized if ive lost much even though i barley eat and my portions are tiny i dont look any different to last week lol.xx

good luck for tues weigh in!.. and you for tomorrow alison :)

I didnt feel like i'd lost anything the 1st time but the scales told me it was a whopping 8lb so you may get a nice surprise!

good luck with the weigh ins glad you had a good time at the party

good luck for tuesday, hopefully the damage isnt as bad as you are thinking, especially if you are cutting out dinner for a few days, its hard to resist temptation especially in a party situation, you cant exactly walk away from it! allow yourself to live, i know we all want to lose but we are all still human!

Back