Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

I never measure myself and always think I should. My philosophy is that when the clothes are looser or smaller then that's the best result as that's what we and others see......nobody else sees the numbers on the scales to know if we are losing ---- keep shrinking honey ;) xx

I never measure myself and always think I should. My philosophy is that when the clothes are looser or smaller then that's the best result as that's what we and others see......nobody else sees the numbers on the scales to know if we are losing ---- keep shrinking honey ;) xx

Thanks Katie x

Oooo found you! How's it going?? X

Hi!! Im great ta! Still plodding along. Decided to stop the daily weighing this week as I was disappointed with the sts last week. Had a sneaky peek on Friday and 1.5lb off so far :-D. Official weigh in on Tuesday!!

How are you doing?

Hi!! Im great ta! Still plodding along. Decided to stop the daily weighing this week as I was disappointed with the sts last week. Had a sneaky peek on Friday and 1.5lb off so far :-D. Official weigh in on Tuesday!! How are you doing?
yay! I'm off plan :S hopefully back on tomorrow/Tuesday :) trying to get some inspiration :)

Morning all. Decided to get back to daily weighing as although ive stuck to packs I have had a sneaky treat more times than not. Nothing too detrimental but in the last week l've had a bit of chicken, cheese and a couple of bites of OH's dinners (which was amazing). I felt more in control when I weighed daily and felt less likely to let anything other than packs pass the lips! So here goes;

Start weight - 14st 3lbs
Today's weight - 13st 5.5lbs
Total loss - 11.5lbs

Have a good day all xx

Great loss, bride, keep going! x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! You have done so well x

How did weigh-in go today? Hope you got a good result.

Sorry guys....where does the day go! Only just sitting down with last meal pack....chilli....One of my favourite meals mmmmm.......

Start weight - 14st 3lbs
Today's weight - 13st 5.1lbs
Total loss - 11.9lbs

Felt more in control today :-D
Porridge for breakfast at 11 followed by half a white choc and raspberry bar at 2.30 and the rest at 5!

Didn't get out of work until 7 then dog walking then shower and in pj's!

Will try to catch up with diaries tonight xx hope everyone had a good day :)

Sorry guys....where does the day go! Only just sitting down with last meal pack....chilli....One of my favourite meals mmmmm....... Start weight - 14st 3lbs Today's weight - 13st 5.1lbs Total loss - 11.9lbs Felt more in control today :-D Porridge for breakfast at 11 followed by half a white choc and raspberry bar at 2.30 and the rest at 5! Didn't get out of work until 7 then dog walking then shower and in pj's! Will try to catch up with diaries tonight xx hope everyone had a good day :)

Woah busy girl :) well done on a good diet day ;)

Morning all. Just getting ready for work but thought I'd post early today! Loss of 0.1lb....I know it's not a large amount but like seeing even numbers ;-)

Start weight - 14st 3lbs
Today's weight - 13st 5lbs
Total loss - 12lbs

Have a great day xx

Every bit counts and going in the right direction well done!

Keep going Bride. It all adds up at the end xx

Thanks Heatwave, Susie and TH. Need to keep going to get the bikini body hiding under the blubber xx

Absolutely although I will never be able to wear a bikini with all my loose bits lol x

Back