Back to it tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsLL76, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsLL76

MrsLL76 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, not sure what I was thinking joining at the beginning of December and the festivities - lost 3lb and then xmas kicked in!!

Back to class tomorrow and by my reckoning i've probably put about 4 on - but hey here's me drawing a line under it
    -----------------------------------------

Face the WI tomorrow night and get straight back onto it - menu's already planned from Weds morning.

Good look to everyone getting back into things for 2011! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, losing those 3lbs means whatever way you look at it, you are at least 3lbs lighter than you would have been without sw!

I joined the week before xmas and have lost 9lbs and so relieved I did it, or I would be a stone or so heavier, as I wouldn't have lost the 9lbs and would have gained 5 or 6 instead I am sure.

At least you know the plan, that gives you a head start. And its a nice time to join, there will be loads of January newbies.

4. aliben

aliben Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats done is done - this is a great time to get motivated and on track. Those few pounds will fall away with a few simple changes and no more temptations of Christmas! Good luck.

5. vegemite

vegemite Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm back to it tomorrow too.
    I figure even people who don't really have to watch their weight probably put on a bit if weight over Christmas.
    Well, now it's over and we can get back on plan.

6. jooloo

jooloo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I'm drawing a line under christmas and its my weigh in tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for us both and for some good losses in Jan!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.