Back to it tomorrow!

MrsLL76

Well, not sure what I was thinking joining at the beginning of December and the festivities - lost 3lb and then xmas kicked in!!

Back to class tomorrow and by my reckoning i've probably put about 4 on - but hey here's me drawing a line under it
-----------------------------------------

Face the WI tomorrow night and get straight back onto it - menu's already planned from Weds morning.

Good look to everyone getting back into things for 2011! ;)

Well, losing those 3lbs means whatever way you look at it, you are at least 3lbs lighter than you would have been without sw!

I joined the week before xmas and have lost 9lbs and so relieved I did it, or I would be a stone or so heavier, as I wouldn't have lost the 9lbs and would have gained 5 or 6 instead I am sure.

At least you know the plan, that gives you a head start. And its a nice time to join, there will be loads of January newbies.

Whats done is done - this is a great time to get motivated and on track. Those few pounds will fall away with a few simple changes and no more temptations of Christmas! Good luck.

I'm back to it tomorrow too.
I figure even people who don't really have to watch their weight probably put on a bit if weight over Christmas.
Well, now it's over and we can get back on plan.

I'm drawing a line under christmas and its my weigh in tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for us both and for some good losses in Jan!

Back