back to lipotrim - final go

a sts today. i really shouldnt weigh myself so much but it is totally addictive. another 4 1/2 - 5 litres drunk yesterday. not sure im looking forward to the weekend cause its always more difficult but at least i get a lie-in for a while tomorrow morning and my shake and a read of my book in bed :) looking forward to that..doesnt take much to make me happy lol

I weigh myself every day too, don't really know why! It is quite addictive isn't it! In a way I find it helpful, it makes me see that weight can jump up and down as the body adjusts. I know it's not actual gain if I've been on track, it's just a normal process.
I hope you enjoy your weekend and have a nice relaxing morning with the lie-in!
x

I weigh myself every day too, don't really know why! It is quite addictive isn't it! In a way I find it helpful, it makes me see that weight can jump up and down as the body adjusts. I know it's not actual gain if I've been on track, it's just a normal process.
I hope you enjoy your weekend and have a nice relaxing morning with the lie-in!
x

thanks minerva. hope you have a lovely weekend too :)

0.8kg off, 1.5kg so far this week.....:p:D

Last edited:
And 0.1kg..after yesterday I'm surprised as it was a big jump, all good though. Hope to be 85kg something by weigh-in!

Gone onto the Duran diet website which tells you what sort of weight you should be relating to age etc and it say 71kg so aiming for 69 I think is pretty much sport on. Will definitely stick to that...today's hard, all I want to do is eat. Gonna have my shake now to stop me from caving in. Certainly it's much more of a mind over matter this third time round and I think being premenopausal has made a huge difference to losing. Before it just fell off. This time still coming off but not so readily. Still it is going the right way which before, without the diet, it just would not budge. I had no intention of doing this again but my health has pretty, much dictated I must lose weight. Since dropping 7.7kg my pain has certainly diminished in my joints and is much more manageable which I am SURE is connected as obviously less pressure on my joints. So yay for that!

Also just worked out I've lost just over two stone since January through this and other ways so very pleased :)

Good job!!!
I'm so excited today as I've finally reached my mini goal in two weeks! I started at 77.5 and today I broke the 70 barrier and now at 69.2!!! Haven't seen 60 something on the scale in almost a year n half lol!!!

Keep it up guys, totally worth it! Now I'm gonna celebrate with cake!!! Lol no just kidding...ill have a lipotrim strawberry shake instead (close enough )!

Good job!!!
I'm so excited today as I've finally reached my mini goal in two weeks! I started at 77.5 and today I broke the 70 barrier and now at 69.2!!! Haven't seen 60 something on the scale in almost a year n half lol!!!

Keep it up guys, totally worth it! Now I'm gonna celebrate with cake!!! Lol no just kidding...ill have a lipotrim strawberry shake instead (close enough )!
Absolutely fantastic, well done you. You must be over the moon

So 1.9kg, almost met my goal so really pleased. Now week four ....

Last edited:
Hello
Im new to this site but I am on the lipotrim diet for the second time
Start weight 73kg
Week 1 69.3kg
Am currently on week 2
Would appreciate some support.

Hello
Im new to this site but I am on the lipotrim diet for the second time
Start weight 73kg
Week 1 69.3kg
Am currently on week 2
Would appreciate some support.
Hi chubby mummy. Can only get easier from here on...just keep drinking the water, moving a bit and it'll come off. How much did you lose last time you were in LT?

Hi chubby mummy. Can only get easier from here on...just keep drinking the water, moving a bit and it'll come off. How much did you lose last time you were in LT?

Hi tobehappyme I lost 10kg in 6 weeks then fell pregnant with my 2nd son. When he was 3 months old I went to family planning where they told me I was pregnant again.
So family growth is over now. 3 boys thankyou
The Boss sleeps in a seperate room now
Thanks for replying to me. Thankyou for your encouragement. I really appreciaye your support

Congrats tobehappyme on ur weight loss! Ur doing great with this! I found that some days I don't lose anything n next day about 0.2kg so I've decided to only weigh around every 4 days otherwise getting bit demotivated. This week was a bit slow as I've only lost 0.8kg in the past 4 days so now I'm 68.5kg. But it's ok, I'm feeling good and everything is much looser!(clothes not skin lol!)

Going away tomorrow for 2 weeks so I'm worried bout the temptation. I've already packed the lipotrim n since I'm going to still be doing loads of paperwork while I'm away, I hope I can keep the cravings at bay!

Nice to hear from you chubbymummy (feel bad calling you chubby lol!) I'm also trying to lose baby weight so I know how you feel, it's way more difficult for some reason and I only have 1 baby! Running around after the boys must tire u out! all the best in your weight loss journey!

Let's keep motivated guys!!!:)

Congrats tobehappyme on ur weight loss! Ur doing great with this! I found that some days I don't lose anything n next day about 0.2kg so I've decided to only weigh around every 4 days otherwise getting bit demotivated. This week was a bit slow as I've only lost 0.8kg in the past 4 days so now I'm 68.5kg. But it's ok, I'm feeling good and everything is much looser!(clothes not skin lol!)

Going away tomorrow for 2 weeks so I'm worried bout the temptation. I've already packed the lipotrim n since I'm going to still be doing loads of paperwork while I'm away, I hope I can keep the cravings at bay!

Nice to hear from you chubbymummy (feel bad calling you chubby lol!) I'm also trying to lose baby weight so I know how you feel, it's way more difficult for some reason and I only have 1 baby! Running around after the boys must tire u out! all the best in your weight loss journey!

Let's keep motivated guys!!!:)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a pleasant trip. Keep up the good work..

so another sts today. is fine i suppose at least its not a gain. finding it hard still. the feeling of being hungry hasnt really disapated(sp?) at all which i find odd so seems much more of fight this time. am going to start running again either today (if have time or at the weekend so looking forward to that and hopefully itll kick start my weight loss a bit)...i am walking the dog 3x a day though up to 1 1/2-2 hrs a day but obviously thats not enough!

Back