back to lipotrim - final go

ok heres what ive decided to do...i will get to 79kgs and then stop and rethink. this is so damn hard and being hungry all the time makes it twice as hard. once i get to 79kgs (85.6kg now) i will refeed and then transfer to two maintenance a day plus a meal and do it that way until at least 75kgs and then see...not giving up, just having a rethink :) no way do i want to pile weight back on cause ive been feeling so much better :) feel much better now ive decided that, its taken unnecessary pressure off yay!:bunnydance:

Last edited:
1.1kg off today... 1.3kg so far this week, slooowwww BUT the right way:cool:

Last edited:
Really busy now til next Saturday so will update then! Bye for now ....

Hi tobehappyme,

Don't worry, I'm going thru the same thing and I'm only into week 4. Weight loss has slowed down but at least I'm still losing something and you are too so don't worry. If u have the energy then it doesn't hurt to get the run in or some weight training but don't overdo it as you are on very low cal at moment. Set ur goal for 79kg and then add a meal if that helps because it will ease the pressure. And you never know, when u get to 79kg u might even change your mind and end up continuing! So keep ur head up and don't let the slow loss get to you. Next week will be much better!

I'm down to 67.1kg in the scales in the hotel so going to continue using that for the 2 weeks. I've been bad with the shakes only having 2 a day with coffee. I wonder is that the reason I'm not losing as fast??

Anyways, So far so good, been fighting temptation to not eat all the yummy food hubby is eating and getting on ok. I'm doing bit of work so that's keeping me busy. I'm hoping to get on the treadmill to get things going too!

Have a nice weekend!:)

So 1.3kg this week. Not going to weigh in for two weeks, so much on and daily weighing is really not good for me so doing it this way. My diary, can do what I like lol (84.5)

Last edited:
Lol, yes I totally agree! But I still can't help myself. I'm checking every few days. I was 66.1kg yesterday..very happy I'm losing even if it's slower. Really need to up water intake. Been on the computer a lot doing work n I just lose track of time n before I knew it's night n I barely drank water!
Anyways hope u have a nice weekend! :)

Just read your progress, you've done really well! A cheaper alternative to using maintenance shakes would be to just eat low carb :) I lost 3 stone (20kgs) in 3 months, kept it off for a year, then over the course of 18 months I gradually piled it all back on plus another stone :( I've lost 12 pounds (5.5kg) in a little over two weeks :) love lipotrim but it's hard to get through the first week, but once you've powered through that it's easy!

Just read your progress, you've done really well! A cheaper alternative to using maintenance shakes would be to just eat low carb :) I lost 3 stone (20kgs) in 3 months, kept it off for a year, then over the course of 18 months I gradually piled it all back on plus another stone :( I've lost 12 pounds (5.5kg) in a little over two weeks :) love lipotrim but it's hard to get through the first week, but once you've powered through that it's easy![/QUOTE

Thanks for the recommendation and I probably will cut it down a bit causes bread just doesn't seem to agree with me but my usual diets restricted enough so need something to fill me up! Lol

4kgs to go to holiday goal is reached....come on!

1.9kgs this week and yes did weigh myself but on the home straight now and counting the days til I refeed X run last night was hard but it certainly does knock more weight off each time so note to self, definitely exercise (more than just dog walking)! (82.6)

Last edited:
Wow great news! I'm not keeping track of how much I lost but just checking every few days to ensure I'm losing...especially on days I feel lighter lol! Today am 64.9kg!! Whoop! Havent been exercising since 1st week but I'm defo gonna get back into it if it helps!!! 4 weeks and 2 days down, 3 weeks and 5 days of lipotrim to go to get to my goal!!!:)

Wow great news! I'm not keeping track of how much I lost but just checking every few days to ensure I'm losing...especially on days I feel lighter lol! Today am 64.9kg!! Whoop! Havent been exercising since 1st week but I'm defo gonna get back into it if it helps!!! 4 weeks and 2 days down, 3 weeks and 5 days of lipotrim to go to get to my goal!!!:)

think we have to do whats right for each of us on this diet cause its so difficult....wow with 64.9kg thats amazing

Yes that's very true, and seeing that it's working for u, I think I might try the exercise route too if it helps at all. My body seems to have gotten adjusted to the low cal intake so need a boost.
I'm heading back home next week so will get back into the gym with my trainer to tone up as there is quite a bit of loose skin on my thighs n tummy.
Thanks loads am delighted to be below 65...my BMI is still 27 so am still overweight but at least it's less than 30 now! :)

Yes that's very true, and seeing that it's working for u, I think I might try the exercise route too if it helps at all. My body seems to have gotten adjusted to the low cal intake so need a boost.
I'm heading back home next week so will get back into the gym with my trainer to tone up as there is quite a bit of loose skin on my thighs n tummy.
Thanks loads am delighted to be below 65...my BMI is still 27 so am still overweight but at least it's less than 30 now! :)

Yes that's great. Getting close to that 'normal' bmi weight range...I'm creeping there gradually!

did a 3 mile walk with vince yesterday morning then a 12 mile bike ride afterwards..was supposed to go for my run but didnt, too tired. doing it today before i do the weekly shop...

got my maintenance stuff today, 7 whips and 7 bars so will be starting refeed next week..not sure whether to repeat day one a few times or what...going think about it x and 3kg to mini goal!

Last edited:
Wow! Well done you with your BMI. I'm excited about getting into the overweight ranger. You'll need to peal
Me off the ceiling if I get close to normal!!
Looking forward to hearing how your refeed goes. Xx

Wow! Well done you with your BMI. I'm excited about getting into the overweight ranger. You'll need to peal
Me off the ceiling if I get close to normal!!
Looking forward to hearing how your refeed goes. Xx

lol yeah ok xx

Back