back to lipotrim - final go

i messed about a bit at the beginning and was having a couple slices of ham every other day and my weight was still dropping but then it started to stall so i got down to it properly, drank more water and moved more and it all fell into place x

1.8kg this first refeed week. Still doing day two til Wednesday then three days of that then days 4 - 7 as the sheet says. Going to go back then to two maintenance a day and a meal in the evening at least until the holiday, be sensible but enjoy myself away then two maintenance and a meal til I decide otherwise.

Last edited:
Woo that's like 3 lb on refeed, I'd be well chuffed if I average that on the! Well done!

How much have you left to lose?

At the rate you're going that'll be no problem!

Weight hasn't moved for a couple days but that's Fine, still on day three, last day tomorrow. Still having to take something to make me go but want to ease that off ASAP..don't like doing it but needs must. Going to make my weighin day on a Saturday from this week and also weigh on a wed but otherwise want to ease it off as its getting too much (tried to before but didn't last lol) so will take my weight from Saturday and carry on from there. Foods all going fine. Ran out of protein last night as daughters ate both tins of tuna so had to have corned beef which wasn't on the refeed list but had to eat something! On two maintenance today as can't get home lunchtime. Having potatoes again with fish and salad tonight though, very scrummy

so staying on two maintenance now and one day of days 4-7 every day (from saturday) (which includes carbs etc) until i go away. this way its easier for me as getting home lunchtime and trying to make a meal whilst fitting in walking the dog in is virtually impossible and then im so hungry i grab anything and certainly dont have time to make anything in the morning either as long dog walk in the morning, breakfast (maintenance) then go! have to do whats easiest and best for me and its that!! still not gone to loo though have indications if you get my meaning lol. will have to take stuff tonight i suppose. hopefully once im eating more carbs and intend to introduce flaxseed again, will be able to go better.

Hey looks like you're being very sensible. On the bowel issue have you tried just adding a fibre supplement to your water? Laxatives can make bowels lazy and mean you can't go without them?

yeah tried all that and this is the only thing that gets things moving unfortunately

Oh no, I know I've tried them a couple of times but the cramping was like labour pains lol

was like that with dulcolax but tried asdas own and i dont get that (thank god) x

It was dulcolax, must remember that if it comes to that, check asda..

So as it says on my ticker (it will update itself soon) 20lbs to go. Fitting into size 12 and some 10's so really pleased. Weight loss has slowed down considerably but exercising and now on day four of refeed and will stick to this and two maintenance for a while as it's working. As long as the weight is still dropping I'm happy.dont really care it's slowed up now. Just happy anyway!

Brilliant mindset happy, your so close from where you began you'll be slinky in no time if your in 12s and even 10s now! I'm similar stats and in aa skater dress yes a 12 but trousers, skirts etc def still a 14..

Well done skinny

Brilliant mindset happy, your so close from where you began you'll be slinky in no time if your in 12s and even 10s now! I'm similar stats and in aa skater dress yes a 12 but trousers, skirts etc def still a 14..

Well done skinny
Hehe thanks Joannie X

that was an interesting weekend. messed up foodwise saturday then sunday back in control again. sunday night blacked out and fell out of the backdoor and scrapped all up my arm, knee and going to have some great bruises. lovely way to end the weekend! weight increased by a kilo and not surprised but aiming to get that off by time i go away x and i will lol

Keep going! Sorry u hurt yourself xx

Back