BAD DAY

i'lldoit

Banned
Im having a BAD BAD DAY :eek:

Having such a fab weigh-in last night I dont know why????
I just saw the user name on here Kebab and now I want one :confused:
I have a terrible headache since 10ish yesterday morning and I want to eat today????
I feel yuck so the waters hard today..........I was feeling great 2 days ago now Im fed up?

Any suggestions maybe TOTM but I dont know as I have the coil fitted and the TOTM is anytime it decides although I feel snappy?

PLEASE HELP as I so dont want to eat?

Thanks
xxc:(

Im having a BAD BAD DAY :eek:

Having such a fab weigh-in last night I dont know why????
I just saw the user name on here Kebab and now I want one :confused:
I have a terrible headache since 10ish yesterday morning and I want to eat today????
I feel yuck so the waters hard today..........I was feeling great 2 days ago now Im fed up?

Any suggestions maybe TOTM but I dont know as I have the coila nd the TOTM is anytime it decides although I feel snappy?

PLEASE HELP as I so dont want to eat?

Thanks
xxc:(

hey missus... we both know you ain't gonna eat u have put far too much time and energy into getting this far and doing so well just to eat some horrible food :D :D :D

have you taken anything for your headache???

you will get through today girl, try to have a nice bath and bed early if you can at all.

sending you mega positive vibes..

love

gen xxx

i second that!!!!!

you've been full of determination since starting LL and this is just a little ripple of hunger not a tidalwave so you can ride it out - maybe you're getting cold or flu and that is why you feel so yuk?

like gen says, an early bath and bed can do wonders ...

hey missus... we both know you ain't gonna eat u have put far too much time and energy into getting this far and doing so well just to eat some horrible food :D :D :D

have you taken anything for your headache???

you will get through today girl, try to have a nice bath and bed early if you can at all.

sending you mega positive vibes..

love

gen xxx
Thanks Gen hun.Just I think TOTM so thats why?
I will go to bed early
xxc

i second that!!!!!

you've been full of determination since starting LL and this is just a little ripple of hunger not a tidalwave so you can ride it out - maybe you're getting cold or flu and that is why you feel so yuk?

like gen says, an early bath and bed can do wonders ...

Thankyou Suzie
Yes your right how would I regret this if I stopped now?
Bath Bed and sleep and tomorrow WILL be better when Chatterbox bugg*rs Off :eek:
xxc

Stay strong... I feel like I'm drafting in your wake - so you can't give up now because I'll crash!! :D

If it's any consolation, I just fed my cats (I'm vegetarian - they're obviously not) and I'm so hungry right now I was tempted for a moment........ :eek: :D

lol Thankyou y'ou made me laugh..........I needed that !
I cant crumble 'meow' as I'll hate myself just a really ill bad day
Thankyou for your support it means so much :eek:
XXC

Hi I'll Do It,

The fact that you've not sucuumb to the dreaded F word (food that is for all you dirty minds) is fantastic! After all if our day to day lives were always plain sailing, we would never have opportunities to put our LL CBT into practice, nor feel like such winners when we get through it to the other side.

I have a mirena coil so don't get TOTM's very often. However the hormones are still flying about esp. during ovulation so despite not physically having a TOTM it doesn't mean your not chemically experiencing the symptoms of one at the moment. If that makes any sense at all????

:)

hanginthere.gif

You know that it will go away if you hang on. The feeling will go much quicker than the repercussions of eating.

Go and have a look at those motivational quotes I sent. Stick them all around the house. It'll keep your mind of food anyway.

Come back and read here

Then report your success on lavenders chatterbox thread.

By then it'll be time for bed ;)

Good luck :)

Remember: Nothing tastes as good as being slimmer feels. Think how wonderful you are going to feel - I do. You can do it, you CAN do it, you can do it. If we can, you can, we`re all in this together.

get yourself some Lavender oil and put a few drops on a damp flannel and place it on your forehead, also you copuld massage a few drops onto your temples, that should help your headache and help you to feel relaxed and soothed.

we all have days like this and you will get through it, so be strong and kind to yourself, rest and relax.

Dont fall off that wall I'll, your doing so great and bad days are bad days, look at this way, when you ate food did you have bad days still? Hell yes! we all do. Ie: food wouldnt help it at all either, its a bad day sure but tomorrows another..

Good work and gratz on 1st weight

((hugs))

Sorry you're having such a day day hun.

You've done so well to fight it off, enjoy a soak in the bath and an early night and ignore the chatterbox as much as you can.

Hope tomorrow will be better

Kitty xx

Hi I'll Do It,

The fact that you've not sucuumb to the dreaded F word (food that is for all you dirty minds) is fantastic! After all if our day to day lives were always plain sailing, we would never have opportunities to put our LL CBT into practice, nor feel like such winners when we get through it to the other side.

I have a mirena coil so don't get TOTM's very often. However the hormones are still flying about esp. during ovulation so despite not physically having a TOTM it doesn't mean your not chemically experiencing the symptoms of one at the moment. If that makes any sense at all????

:)
thanks Ladyb
Yes Im the same as you with my coil,I was very down for a couple of days so I think it was TOTM?Also I live 2 minutes walk from 6 takeaway shops which doesnt help!I havent started the CBT LL yet as we had 3 new ladies and the counsellor said it will start in week 4 :eek: so roll on that.Thanks for advice it is always welcomexxHope you are well?
XXc

Sending you loads of good vibes hun:):)... I hate the bad days, they're just so hard:( but we can get through them:)...you're going so well, just focus on that 9lb loss and the great loss you're going to get this week!!!!!:D

much love xxxxxx:)

Hi Thanks Mandy I did feel really ill and my Oh I think was abit :( with mejust went to bed and flaked out:eek:
Im feeling better today with a smaller headache.
Hows you?
xxc

hanginthere.gif

You know that it will go away if you hang on. The feeling will go much quicker than the repercussions of eating.

Go and have a look at those motivational quotes I sent. Stick them all around the house. It'll keep your mind of food anyway.

Come back and read here

Then report your success on lavenders chatterbox thread.

By then it'll be time for bed ;)

Good luck :)
Thankyou Karion
Yes your right I would of felt so angry and cross at myself!But I got through it Im so glad I found all of you otherwise I would have faultered by now.
Hope your ok?
xxc

Remember: Nothing tastes as good as being slimmer feels. Think how wonderful you are going to feel - I do. You can do it, you CAN do it, you can do it. If we can, you can, we`re all in this together.
Thankyou Ann I knew it was going to be tough as I found it hard last year BUT I got through yesterday.Thankyou for your kind words and I hope you are doing well today?
xxc

Back