Bad Week :0/

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Chezzabell81, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Chezzabell81

Chezzabell81 Full Member

Been a bit naughty this week due to ladies problems on the horizon!!! Not gone over my weeklies but feel bad and I have done Aquacise and 20 lengths after and today been on a 3 hour walk will be devastated if u haven't lost I am soooo nibbley this week it's driving me mad but wi is Tues and I am seriously worried x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SlimmingChloe

SlimmingChloe Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm sure you'll have done well...due to the same reasons as you, I've just given in too a chinese so feeling a bit disheartened!

Nibblies are allowed! None of us women are able to resist the nibbles at the TOTM ;) WW weeklies are there so we don't go OTT but we still lose weight even if we use them :) good luck for tuesday hun, I'm sure you'll do great x
  4. Chezzabell81

Chezzabell81 Full Member

Thanks :0)) fingers crossed isn't awful when u could eat and eat and eat!!! Must be good today and tmw no matter how hard it is!! X
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.