Bad week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by essexmum, 3 February 2007 Social URL.

1. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

Only lost 1/4lbs:cry: Mind you it's hardly surprising given that I'm on the SS program and I've been eating carbs most days - I have PMT to thank for that:sigh:

Still back on track yesterday and hope to loose at least 4lbs by Friday. I have set myself a goal of being on maintenance by the end of Feb (already lost 2.2 stone and have another 2 stone to go, but only 9lbs till I get to a BMI of 25 - should be able to manage that in a month). I then hope to be at goal or VERY close to it by my Daughters birthday (20th March). Here's hoping I stay off the food.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hey - look at it as a possitive - you still lost !!!:)
    I am really struggling at the moment - my cdc has been on holiday and I knew I would go off the rails, no excuse I know - but i start a new job at beginning of March so am trying to set myself a goal for then. Hopefully will be seeing cdc tomorrow - back on track then - he doesn't let me cheat - he text me constantly with support and that keeps me on track - nothing like thinking you are being watched !!! lol
    Good luck - you will continue with the good losses.
  4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Your councellor sounds great Fitz, very dedicated.
  5. Nick

Nick Need help

Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi Bev,

Yes Bev I am watching you and now I am back off holiday I am going to get you back on track if you have come off. Don't make me slap you if you have been a naughty girl.:eek:

Seriously you are doing great, naughty at times but your weight is going down thats the main thing.

See you soon

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.