Bailey's blasting off - Gotta start again :)

Well done, 5lbs is excellent - and you must be so pleased you can fit into that coat !!! I can't wait to fit into some of my smaller clothes xx

Well this is very very slow. Another half lb off today. I am a bit confused that I am losing weight so slowly. I'm eating 600 kcals a day, you'd think the weight would fall off. I wish I could lose 11lbs in my first week like Sage Femme. Oh well. I guess there's no alternative but to keep plodding on. 5.5lbs down in 8 days. Is any of that fat or is it still water? Who knows.

Another day gone, I'm still here. Scales saying I'd gained 1/4 of a lb this morning. Feeling very despondent today. I can't lose weight eating food, but it seems I can't lose weight on a VLCD either :( Things aren't great at work. Toddler is a nightmare at home. Everything is all doom and gloom today I'm afraid. Not even glad it's Friday because OH works Saturday mornings so I have to try and entertain toddler alone which I find quite stressful. Oh well, onwards and downwards I suppose.

Stay strong hun!! Life is not easy for us ladies. Sometimes I lose only 1/2pound a week.Carry on, don't give up ur stronger then that.We r fighters,Bring it on....

Bless you harry, you're a star. Don't worry I'm not giving in, just having a whinge. I'll be just fine :)

Well Done!!

I'm sitting here with my bottle of water whilst my OH feeds the toddler. I have not nibbled on anything, I am keeping up my water, I will not have anything except my packs today, no nibbling on cheese!

That's the spirit, Well Done You.

Scales finally budged this morning, down to 16st 4.5lbs, so I've lost 7.5lbs in 10 days, can't be upset about that. I wonder if that is all water weight or if some of it is fat?

Been out for a long walk with the buggy this morning, mainly to get the toddler to have a nap, it took ages for her to fall asleep so I had to keep on walking and pushing and I walked quite a long way in the end, and went down one of the footpaths round the fields and it's a good old push uphill back from there.

Toddler didn't go to bed til 10pm last night, but she slept through - wahey!!

well done bailey thats a great loss and you are doing fyn

Hey well done on your loss so far - that's a good amount for 10 days! I find weighing every day after the first week can be quite horrible so I make OH hide my scales xx

Well not had a very good day today, been nibbling, but at least I stuck to protein and didn't fall head first into a bag of maltesers or anything. I've had my brother in law on my mind a lot today, he died in February very suddenly at the age of 26 and my sister is devastated (as you would be) and we all miss him a lot. I think of him often anyway, but today he's been on my mind a lot.

Oh well, we were quite constructive, put all the toddler's toys in the hall from out of the lounge so we could properly clean everything, including under and behind the sofas, so the lounge is all clean now. Had a quiet day apart from that really, and now it's chucking it down and the weekend is over already. 3 days in work this week then 2 days on a course in Manchester and I'm staying at my Mum's house and taking the toddler with me because my OH can't manage to get her to and from the childminder every day with his working hours so she'll come with me and my Mum will look after her during the day whilst I'm on my course. It's a soft skills management one, I hope it's good. And I have to find a way of sticking to the diet whilst I'm there. I might pick up some Tesco Ultraslim bars to have whilst I'm at the course, then have my shakes once I get home to my Mum's house each evening.

No nibbling from tomorrow, I'm not giving up this time, not at all! I have a pair of jeans I'm using as my first target, and I'm determined to get in them! Aren't clothing sizes funny? I'm wearing a pair of size 18s from New Look - they're the only jeans which fit me at the moment. Yet I have a pair of Etam 22s and M&S 20s and I can't get in either yet. So I'm slimming downwards to get into larger sizes. Makes no sense but when you hold them up against each other the New Look 18s are bigger than the other pairs, so the sizing is definitely different at different shops. Onwards and downwards, not drunk enough water today either, so I'm sitting here with my 500ml bottle guzzling now.

2 cups of coffee and 500 mls of water down so far, it's 10.30am, so hopefully today will be a good Exante day :)

It's now 15.07, I've had 1 litre of water, 2 cups of coffee, 1 can of coke zero and 1 banana shake.

Going to have a cup of tea and then have a vanilla shake when I leave work about 16.15

Am going to lose weight this week!

You go girl, well done!!

great positivity Bailey! keep it up x

Sounds like you're doing fab Bailey, and definitely in the zone! :) xx

Well i did fine at work, then started to get a bit nibbly this evening when I was cooking the toddler's tea. I stopped after about 10 peanuts, a taste of the qourn mince and mash and gravy I made for the toddler and a finger dipped in low low cheese spread. Just had a tomato soup packet and it wasn't too awful, and another 500mls of water. I brought it up to the toddler's room. I've been in here an hour now trying to get her to go to sleep. I'm currently squished up on the floor in an awkward position so she can still see me and I can see the laptop, but the room is tiny, there's not much space!

I've been here an hour now and she's still not asleep :( It's ridiculous but if you leave her she cries so hysterically she makes herself vomit so every night one of us stands or sits in her room til she's asleep.

Didn't weigh in this morning and not going to weigh tomorrow either, will weigh in on Weds, that will be my 2nd week weigh in.

Aww bless is she in a bed or a cot? we sometimes cosleep depending on how the kids are feeling that day, tonight they keep crying when i leave the room so if they keep it up I'll probably be like 'come on then' and they'll come in our room. Everyone sleeps so much better that way.

Well done for not giving in too much to temptation! xx

She's in a cot, she's 14 months and only just toddling, so she's not ready for a bed yet. We sometimes co-sleep. Initially if we brought her in bed with one of us, she'd settle down and go straight to sleep, but lately she wriggles and pulls hair and sits up and tries to crawl out of bed, so it's a nightmare so I prefer it if she sleeps in her cot. Also I don't sleep as well if she's in bed with me and working full time and doing Exante I need my sleep.

She was really good once she'd gone to sleep. She's been waking up 2 or 3 times a night for the past month but I think it's due to teething. The last couple of nights she's slept through :woohoo: and this morning I had to go into her room and wake her up, and she hadn't moved an inch in her cot - she was still in the position she fell asleep in last night, bless her! I was shattered last night and I fell asleep about 10pm, got up once for a wee, straight back to sleep until the alarm woke me up at 6.30am, for someone who suffered from really bad insomnia after having the toddler, that is amazing and I'm so happy.

Am in work now, having my first cup of coffee. Had some water in the car on the way in. Am so proud of myself for doing this. I know I have the odd nibble, but I never said I was doing completely TS, and my nibbles probably equate to something like WS, so I should still be losing weight. And I don't mind if it's slow, as long as it comes off.

Weigh in tomorrow... :)

Back