Bailey's blasting off - Gotta start again :)

Still here, had a 100% day - the first in a while. Very tired and want to go to sleep but OH is crashing about and the toddler is crying :( Oh dear!

Good Luck!! You can do it.

keep it up Bailey you can do this:)

Really don't want to drink water, it's so cold and horrible today. Had a cup of coffee and a cup of tea so far. Ho hum! Time for a shake soon, I always have my first one between 10 and 11 am.

Well done for 100% yesterday hun xx

I know it's too cold to drink water, but still we have to drink it.Try to drink bouillon more often.it helps in cold weather. ...

I've not had bouillion yet although I've bought some. It's at home, will have to have some tonight. Have bought a 500ml bottle of Buxton water as I've left my water bottle in the othe car, still not bothered with a shake yet, oops! And I've got a bottle of coke zero.

Bloody eaten some peanuts :( Had a very grumpy evening. Traffic was crap, house is full of clutter and it's getting me down :( Off to bed in a bit, hopefully will feel my cheerful self in the morning!

Woo hoo! Got on the misery making machine this morning for my 3 week weigh in to find I've lost another 3lbs :) I am 16 stone exactly. That's 12lbs lost in 3 weeks. Can't be too disappointed with that! Whatever I lose next time I'll be into the 15s :)

YAAAAAAAY, Whoop whoop.Well Done You....

yayyy it's so nice to get down to the next bracket isnt it.... im so eager to get into the 13s but wont be this week lol xx

Good Morning hun, how u doing my lovely???

Hey harry, not had an update for a couple of days. Wednesday I had a rubbish day, there was an accident on the motorway and it took me over 2 hours to get home which I find really stressful, especially now I have the toddler to go and collect from the childminders. Luckily my OH was on his way home a lot earlier than me and he actually managed to get past the accident before they closed the motorway, then he got stuck on the motorway roundabout for 25 minutes but he managed to go and fetch the toddler and make it home before the real chaos hit. I was not so lucky and sat in the chaos for 2 hours even though I went the most sensible route I could think of, avoiding the area of the motorway as much as possible. It's getting to be a real problem now though. At least twice a week there's an accident on the M62 in our area. It's really impacting on our lives and we're wondering what to do about it :(

From now it's going to be much harder for my OH to fetch the toddler because they've had trackers fitted on their vans and their boss can't just let them go early even when all the work is done. If he can't get her it means I have to go every night, and that means I struggle to get all my required hours in at work which could get difficult if anyone complains to my boss about it. If the traffic behaves itself I can just about squeeze in all my hours, but on days when the motorway is screwed I just can't get all my hours in. And the accidents on the motorways are getting more frequent.

So do I look at getting another job in another area? Move to Manchester maybe where I was born and my Mum and sister live? I don't know anyone else there though. I don't know any other Mums, I wouldn't have anyone to meet up with. I'm also quite scared about a new job, here we have flexi time, we have a good pension, we don't have anyone hanging over us watching our every move, I have a responsible position, I get on with everyone. I also don't know what I'd do elsewhere. I'm not a scientist any more, I do a lot of project leading and line management and project co-ordination but I have no formal project management qualifications like prince2. Also the thought of moving fills me with dread. We have so much stuff. And trying to find another house to rent, starting a new job, moving the toddler to somewhere she doesn't know and sorting out new childcare arrangements all terrify me. But the bl00dy motorway is getting me and my OH down so much :(

There's also all sorts of other things I have no make a decision on, like whether I should complain to the hospital about the treatment I had last year and try and get my medical notes changed, that keeps churning around my brain. I'm also umming and arring about selling one of our cars. I have a loan for it so I'm paying over £100 a month for it, whereas if I sold it I could pay off a big chunk of the loan and be out of debt much more quickly. Our budget is stretched every month as it is because of childcare and also paying a large credit card debt belonging to my OH's ex-wife!! And I have another car sitting parked up doing nothing which I own outright, yes it's more of an old banger (51 reg) and it costs a lot in petrol because it's a 2 litre engine, but it would still be cheaper than paying the loan, tax and insurance and MOT and repairs on 2 cars. I just can't quite bring myself to do it. I like the security of having 2 cars in case one breaks and has to go to the garage, I know I have the other one. We could always buy another old banger instead if we really did need 2 cars.

The house we rent is getting me down too, there's no storage anywhere, stuff is just getting jammed in corners and piled up on ever surface. The heating doesn't work properly. The bathroom is getting mouldier by the day because there's no extractor fan. There's no insulation so getting the house warm is impossible and the toddler's room is always freezing :(

So Wednesday was a nightmare day and we had pizza for tea! Couldn't eat much because my stomach has shrunk so much. Yesterday it was fine getting back on track, I was fine until I got home anyway, and then I ended up eating again - cold leftover pizza, peanuts and cheese. Gotta stop this now. Only got 5 days before my first social do!

So back on track now. Onwards and downwards. Still caught up in a fog of confusion and indecision :(

Omg poor you, I wish I could help you in any way. I am in London so that's impossible. Don't let anything or anyone let u down.I m always here to talk whenever you feel down.

Thanks harry. It will all be ok, I know it, I just need to make decisions and then stick by them :)

Well I'm back again. I've definitely gained back almost all of what I lost before Xmas. I weighed in a few days ago at 16st 10lbs so I'd gained back 10lbs and then I had another few days of getting over a virus and eating toast and chocolate so it's possible I gained back the other 2 lbs also. I haven't weighed recently though. So I'm on day 2 of getting back on Exante. Yesterday I had 2 shakes, 3 eggs, 2 pieces of Quorn "bacon" and some cheese. Today I've had lots of coffee, some tea, a bit of water and one shake. I'm going to have some protein in a bit. Will ease my way back into 100% over the next few days :)

You Go Girl.Good Luck, and carry on.Hugs on ur way :)

Thanks harry. Today is going to be my first attempt at 100% TS. I've had 2 coffees and half a litre of water and 1 shake so far and it's 12.40. I weighed in this morning at 16st 10.5lbs. Onwards and downwards now :)

hey i had 1 litre of water so far and two mugs of coffee.i m saving my exante packs for lunch and dinner.i will have porridge about half three and soup about eight and bar with coffee at nine while i watch t.v.that time is really bad for me i crave for bad food and wine soooo.Good luck hun and try to stay 100% i m with you.Hopefully my phone will repair by next thu then we can talk anytime of the day.Give my hugs to little one hope she is not giving you hard time now :)

I think Auntie harry needs to have a word with the toddler cos she's being a nightmare at the moment! We'll get there though, just got to keep plodding on :) I'll have my next shake about 4pm and then have another one in the evening. Hope you get your phone back soon xx

Back