Banana bread/cake with pics

I didn't chill mine, just kept it wrapped in foil and in a tupperwear container to keep it moist. It's all gone in this house now, didn't even last 24 hours :8855::17729::D 4 pieces were down to me and the other 5 were the kids who now think it's their new favourite cake so I may have to make it again soon :p;):D

haha aw thats so cute! do u think it would be ok to chill it tho? it prob wont last v.long in this house either lol xxxxx

ok, thanks for the advice :) xxx

Going make this today when I've just told my girlies "do you fancy a banana cake " they both replied together "is it proper cake" ha ha .
They did have "proper" cheesecake an chocolate cake last week which took me to the dark side so if this is as nice as everyone is saying I can still have cake yippee. Thanks for sharing :)

This is lovely. When I took it out of the oven after 20 minutes to put the foil on, it had risen so well. However once I took it out after another 20 minutes it had collapsed a fair amount. Next time I'm going to do it as a tray bake, for about 30 mins and see how that goes. Very tasty though :)

Sounds yum!

Just made this tonight as had an abundance of bananas... Very yummy!

Someone at my class bought some banana cake in and it tasted absolutely lovely. I really need to try and make it at some point.

Back