bargain of the century!!

OMG what a bargain, well done.

Don't know if I should talk to you, 30flirtygirl as you from ipswich and i'm a die hard Norwich fan lol!!!!!!
chips were fantastic!!!

We meeting soon for our derby!
you will prob hammer us 5-0! but where there's life there's hope! (problem is our team don't seem to have a lot of life!)

Oh I am soooooooooooooo jealous ~ what a great bargain. I usually have a good nosey in a couple of my local ones but wasn't feeling too good to-day so had to skip going into them. I feel like I'm missing something!! Last week I got a Ted Baker top with tags on it (rrp£70) for £4 and a Matthew Williamson kaftan for £5. Not as good a bargain as yours Rosie!! xx

Hi princess sossie (or should that be twin? lol!)
Yes they taste fried, but you have to make sure the raw chips are dried, just like the sw chips!
Am going to try the sweet and sour chick recipe that came with it as soon as I go shopping!

What a bargain. We bought one on Monday and it cost us £130! Well worth it though as the chips are lovely. They taste just like old fashioned chips (if that makes sense!). We made some last night with a tsp oil (2 syns) and that worked just as well as with a tbsp oil. Going to try spray oil next. Only problem is now OH wants chips with everything!

I love my Actifry - use it every other day - and I use frylight instead of normal oil. You only have to spray lightly round the pan. And if you buy Rooster potatoes you don't need to bother washing & drying the chips as they come out lovely just as they are.

Also try chopping sweet potatoes up into 1 inch wedges (peel them first) then sprinkle with hot smoked paprika, spray your pan, then bung them in for about 40 mins - they are sooo fab - not crispy but sweet and spicy, soft in the middle and chewy at the pointy bits!

Enjoy!!!!

Back